P700 Post pictures of 4/5 point harnesses

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
Lets see how yall have installed aftermarket racing harnesses rather than using the stock seatbelts which choke and jerk you around on ruff terain!! :eek: Which way to go bolt on or the ons that strap around the cages tubes..

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Lets see how yall have installed aftermarket racing harnesses rather than using the stock seatbelts which choke and jerk you around on ruff terain!! :eek: Which way to go bolt on or the ons that strap around the cages tubes..

Beard 4 point safety harness on P500 with stock seats:
20150818 163618

Beard 4 point safety harness with suspension racing seat in P500 mounts stayed exactly the same:
20150912 132204

The bottoms attach to OEM seatbelt mounting points the top I attached using predrilled metal strap cut to fit then wrapped around the roll bar cross member all held together with one 3/8" bolt through both top ends of the restraints and the metal strap. Very simple and effective, should work for any model of Pioneer.
20150818 163156

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
Jackal those are sweet looking seats!! I bet they ride a lot better than stock and match well with the green inserts. The p700 bench seat is frowned upon by all my razor & rhino buddies. Dang seats are $$$$.

Reactions: Farmer
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Jackal those are sweet looking seats!! I bet they ride a lot better than stock and match well with the green inserts. The p700 bench seat is frowned upon by all my razor & rhino buddies. Dang seats are $$$$.

The seats are cheaper than good shocks and at 5.9" suspension travel on a P500 I'm not paying $300 per inch of travel LOL. Any of those suspension seats that fit a RZR have a metal sub-frame with slots allowing for wide adaptability. Aside from BEARD the PRP mud edition seats are probably better they have a drain to allow mud/water to get out at the base of the back and can be found on sale occasionally for $250 each.

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
So no active members running harness style belts on a 700? Guess I'll be the only one... The money is spent just a waiting game now

Reactions: joeymt33

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!