P500 Post your rear rack or box. Pics.

C2Corvette1

C2Corvette1

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2023
Texas
Ownership

1. 520
For dog transport. They were pretty skeptical at first but now go right in since we usually go to a fun trailhead.

P520 Dog Kennel

bowhunterbill

bowhunterbill

May 31, 2019
Bozeman, MT
Unless your dog is a real jumper, I found you don’t need that much metal to keep the dog safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Yes, I had a friend weld an aluminum rack for my cooler to have more room in the bed. Then I have two Plano 1505 Gunslingers zip-tied to the cooler rack and ROPS. I have the right hand drive P500 also.

View attachment 410084
Didn’t know about right hand drive, but makes sense for international sales. Reminds me of my first vehicle purchase, at 16 and little money. A surplus postal international scout. Got pulled over by police one time and the look on the LEO’s face when my passenger replied “But I’m not driving,”

MI-Trailblazer

MI-Trailblazer

Apr 4, 2019
Parma, MI
Ownership

1. 500
What's the bar-bell weights zip-tied to the rack for Kilroy?

Seems weight that far out and back would increase body roll?

Reactions: Mudder
K

Kilroy

Apr 1, 2016
Missouri
I added the weights to the rack for plowing. I don't know if it actually helps or not. I don't like using 4 wheel drive on pavement.

K

Kilroy

Apr 1, 2016
Missouri
I don't know if the extra 50 pounds worth of weights helps or not. But the extra weight won't hurt either. Plus I usually have the tool box loaded up with tools and recovery gear too.

M

Motoman13

Oct 8, 2023
Indiana
Ownership

1. 500
Just threw this together. Might make a few more if anyone is possibly interested in one. They will be powder coated textured black. Hides scratches very well. I will also be making one without the step in it for a snorkel as well.

IMG 0252 IMG 0251

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!