Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Is anyone running any Buckshot mudders? I had set on a truck, back in the day, and they went better than any tire I ever owned but they didn't last long. 'Soft compound.
Are you still wanting longevity And gravel/paved road driving combined with mud so called best if both worlds if there is such a thing ?
if so, why do u keep going back to these types of tires? Its fine if thats what you really want. Its like I tell my customers in the HVAC business that go 10 degree differentials on a set back stat and think there saving money with that huge of a swing..
You can save money and be comfortable at the same. I know, twi different subjects, but relatable If you think about it! 🤔 👍

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Man, those things are cheap. Not. Nice looking tire
I think chinese made tires should have made in china prices.....I prefer to buy Not Made in China tires or anything else for that matter.
Its getting mighty hard to do But we can't just keep giving them our hard earned dollars.
Rant Over......😖

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I think chinese made tires should have made in china prices.....I prefer to buy Not Made in China tires or anything else for that matter.
Its getting mighty hard to do But we can't just keep giving them our hard earned dollars.
Rant Over......😖
Might be a bit differnt right now if the ❄️‘s wouldn't have voted by emotion and hurt feelings😭 this go around.😏

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Might be a bit differnt right now if the ❄️‘s wouldn't have voted by emotion and hurt feelings😭 this go around.😏
View attachment 349290
That's what I've been sayin all along, My Mom, Dad, wife and my youngest son voted for Biden. My Mom and Dad think Biden is doing great job, wife and son have realized Biden, his administration and most Democrats are inept, a little late for that now. I won't listen to them gripe, I just tell them people like you voted Biden in, live with it just like everyone! And vote with your brains, not emotions.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
trump at one point appeared to be an answer, however his off the hook approach led to his undoing and has instigated not only the center and left but many in the gop. RANT OVER.
How many times are u going to say "RANT OVER" 🤣
BTW that many is swamp rats and rhinos

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
And although I currently consider myself neither right or left I did just buy a service manual for my brand new P1k3(in -green- Gray as you know) WoooooooHooooooooo.......

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
trump at one point appeared to be an answer, however his off the hook approach led to his undoing and has instigated not only the center and left but many in the gop. RANT OVER.
The major thing that was Trumps undoing was his mouth, some people hated him for his mouth. I just took it with a grain of salt and tried not to listen to him talk, I just liked the results of him in office. If I only worked for customers that I liked, I would have starved out long time ago. Is his mouth worse than what's going on now?

advertisement
ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The major thing that was Trumps undoing was his mouth, some people hated him for his mouth. I just took it with a grain of salt and tried not to listen to him talk, I just liked the results of him in office. If I only worked for customers that I liked, I would have starved out long time ago. Is his mouth worse than what's going on now?
I'm doin my part by stimulating our economy(maybe too much)hehe.
Ive worked hard all(most) of my life and have always been against buying china made s***.
The fact is that our ceos have been selling off our economy and future for a very long time, thru right and left leaderships.....
Did I mention I just got a service manual? Soon i will be answering your tech questions.....

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'm doin my part by stimulating our economy(maybe too much)hehe.
Ive worked hard all(most) of my life and have always been against buying china made s***.
The fact is that our ceos have been selling off our economy and future for a very long time, thru right and left leaderships.....
Did I mention I just got a service manual? Soon i will be answering your tech questions.....
First thing to do with a service manual is tab the info areas you got the most interest in, you'll understand once you get your manual.

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was trying to make a point LOL

But not very well and off the mark too.

Just try to drain a swamp when all the swamp critters see what you're trying to do and attack you to protect their ill-gotten plunder. Even big tires and lots of horsepower ain't gonna get you through that without removing the vermin first - none of which is easy.

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
But not very well and off the mark too.

Just try to drain a swamp when all the swamp critters see what you're trying to do and attack you to protect their ill-gotten plunder. Even big tires and lots of horsepower ain't gonna get you through that without removing the vermin first - none of which is easy.
The point I was trying to make is that there's swamp critters on both sides And ill gotten plunder acquired by both too. Our economy did not just take a s*** this term, It's been heading here for a long time.

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Rant Over......😖
Your right. Forgot China bought them. Move to something else.

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Soon i will be answering your tech questions.....
Cool, somebody that can answer a tech question for me…
Can you tell me what the gap spacing is on the rear wobblater shaft on a 20 P1K 5 ? I’ve been trying to find it and can’t seem to locate that information, thanks. 👍

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Why dont you become a life/supporting member here and you could have had that manual for free🤷‍♂️
I plan on doing that too, but I like to have paper copies of service manuals. And trust me , I see the Value of this site(since 2018) and plan on doing that also..
This site is what being an American is all about....helping others and being helped by others(hey wait thats communism) LOL.
Just messin....

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Cool, somebody that can answer a tech question for me…
Can you tell me what the gap spacing is on the rear wobblater shaft on a 20 P1K 5 ? I’ve been trying to find it and can’t seem to locate that information, thanks. 👍
The 20 doesnt use that system, it has the new vacuum operated throttle modulation system.
It can be found in the himulation circuit, If I read that right...

advertisement