Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
This site is what being an American is all about....helping others and being helped by others(hey wait thats communism) LOL.
Just messin....
Seriously? Was that worth “just messin”? I give 0 F’s If your just messin with anything with me.
But Associating America with even a joke of communism aint cool man! Some dam good people fought and died to keep that sh!t out of here!
Theres A small amount of people that would like the US way! They have no Idea!
That sh!t has no place here or anywhere.

Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
I plan on doing that too, but I like to have paper copies of service manuals. And trust me , I see the Value of this site(since 2018) and plan on doing that also..
This site is what being an American is all about....helping others and being helped by others(hey wait thats communism) LOL.
Just messin....
I think ya missed the mark there…

Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
I plan on doing that too, but I like to have paper copies of service manuals. And trust me , I see the Value of this site(since 2018) and plan on doing that also..
Just messin....
Member since 2018 and haven’t contributed back… 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 …. I see a failure there somewhere

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
The point I was trying to make is that there's swamp critters on both sides And ill gotten plunder acquired by both too. Our economy did not just take a s*** this term, It's been heading here for a long time.
Seriously? Was that worth “just messin”? I give 0 F’s If your just messin with anything with me.
But Associating America with even a joke of communism aint cool man! Some dam good people fought and died to keep that sh!t out of here!
Cheers to Liz Cheney's retirement!

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm just as Patriotic as any American can be, I have no idea where your coming from insinuating otherwise.
Maybe if everybody kept their politics and religion to themselves life would be a bit easier

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ok children, back to tires. I been looking while you two had your panies in an up roar and I'm not finding much in 28x19r14's or anything close that in a lt/mt truck. There is very little to choose from. And America made, I don't see any. A least not something for real mud. I think I need something more aggressive for mud. I may have to stick with a good utv tire like the Carlisle or ITP tires. I don't want to get hung up all winter and have to walk to the house. I get in some sh?t somethings checking cows and it happens quick. I better for forget about tread life. Too old and too cold to walk to the house. I'll tune back in and let you know when the time comes. Thanks everyone for the input.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
How haven't I contributed?
Member since 18’ with a 2-1/2 yr hiatus so basically member since 20’ i believe is what hes saying.

I'm just as Patriotic as any American can be, I have no idea where your coming from insinuating otherwise.
Maybe if everybody kept their politics and religion to themselves life would be a bit easier
You might be but somewhere got lost in the clouds as it seems. You just dont insert Communism in a Joke about America. Thats insulting to Vet’s. But I can forgive.

As for keeping polotics and religion to themselfs. I never bring up religion. But you sir started up about CHINA in post #23 so u opened the door Then kept walking through it! I didnt help that but dam man! Last thing, you said you would rather buy American than Chines crap. I applaud you. Did u ever support China Joe at any point? Inquiring minds want to know.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Ok children, back to tires
I know u dont like me cuz you wont respond to my posts HELPING you with your tires and thats fine, IDC.
I apologise for derailing your thread. But if you wouldn't have kept bouncing back and forth and debating like your in a Committee like my wife marking decisions 🤣 about 20 differnt types of tires in 2 separate threads, the China tire thing would have been brought up and escalation wouldn't have occurred. Just go out get something (tires) that makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside, try them out and report back if they suck or are great Like everyone else.

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Member since 18’ with a 2-1/2 yr hiatus so basically member since 20’ i believe is what hes saying.

You might be but somewhere got lost in the clouds as it seems. You just dont insert Communism in a Joke about America. Thats insulting to Vet’s. But I can forgive.

As for keeping polotics and religion to themselfs. I never bring up religion. But you sir started up about CHINA in post #23 so u opened the door Then kept walking through it! I didnt help that but dam man! Last thing, you said you would rather buy American than Chines crap. I applaud you. Did u ever support China Joe at any point? Inquiring minds want to know.
First off, I got your hiatus!
I'm just delighted that you can find it in your heart to forgive.
Post 23 mentions china not politics.
Post 24 brings your Military disrepecting ex pres. into the ARGUMENT.
The reason Americans like You and I get into heated arguments is because it matters to both of us. But lets not let politics divide our nation any further.
And I too am capable of forgiveness and enjoy picking all the brains here for the Pioneering cause.

• Dislike
Reactions: Rick53
Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
The major thing that was Trumps undoing was his mouth, some people hated him for his mouth. I just took it with a grain of salt and tried not to listen to him talk, I just liked the results of him in office. If I only worked for customers that I liked, I would have starved out long time ago. Is his mouth worse than what's going on now?
Trumps mouthyness didn't bother me. Growing up in NYC, this is how you survived. I know it rubbed alot of people the wrong way but his real undoing was a corrupt DC, FBI and CIA that wanted someone in the WH that they can push around and control.

G

Gohonda2

Supporting Member
Jul 5, 2022
Mississippi
Ownership

1. Talon R
Ok children, back to tires. I been looking while you two had your panies in an up roar and I'm not finding much in 28x19r14's or anything close that in a lt/mt truck. There is very little to choose from. And America made, I don't see any. A least not something for real mud. I think i need something more aggressive for mud. I may have to stick with a good utv tire like the Carlisle or ITP tires. I don't want to get hung up all winter and have to walk to the house. I get in some sh?t somethings checking cows and it happens quick. I better for forget about tread life. Too old and too cold to walk to the house. I'll tune back in and let you know when the time comes. Thanks everyone for the input.

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The 20 doesnt use that system, it has the new vacuum operated throttle modulation system.
It can be found in the himulation circuit, If I read that right...

It took me a couple of days, but I've finally got the throttle system completely removed and on the bench. For the life of me I can't find the dang himulator.

Please help.

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It took me a couple of days, but I've finally got the throttle system completely removed and on the bench. For the life of me I can't find the dang himulator.

Please help.
I'm no expert but sometimes they stuff em inside the ostrasizer, which is usually filled with unburnt ions preventing good harmonic resonance. Just a guess though. Hope this was able to help,

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!