P1000 Power loss

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Trumps mouthyness didn't bother me. Growing up in NYC, this is how you survived. I know it rubbed alot of people the wrong way but his real undoing was a corrupt DC, FBI and CIA that wanted someone in the WH that they can push around and control.
I didn't watch any of Trump's TV shows and didn't really care for all the bullsh?t but he stated fact when he spoke and that's what matters. I agree with him on most everything he spoke and I told my wife, who is a Dem, I'm going to vote for trump. As far as I'm concerned he's the greatest President in my lifetime.

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I know u dont like me cuz you wont respond to my posts HELPING you with your tires and thats fine, IDC.
I apologise for derailing your thread. But if you wouldn't have kept bouncing back and forth and debating like your in a Committee like my wife marking decisions 🤣 about 20 differnt types of tires in 2 separate threads, the China tire thing would have been brought up and escalation wouldn't have occurred. Just go out get something (tires) that makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside, try them out and report back if they suck or are great Like everyone else.
Hey, I like the talk, maybe we could get AOC to chime in and then we could really have fun. But my friends and I have a saying about AOC. She'd be good for skull F??? I'll let you figure out the last part.

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hey, I like the talk, maybe we could get AOC to chime in and then we could really have fun. But my friends and I have a saying about AOC. She'd be good for skull F??? I'll let you figure out the last part.
Thats about all shes good for. Thats the only way to keep her mouth shut 😂

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well, got off my butt and made a move. I use this rig on the farm and eveyday in the winter so I decided I needed a mud tire. It can get deep in the winter hear. It's wet, tractor ruts from feeding, cow sh?t. Cow sh/t like mud mixed woth boogers, it's slick. I looked at the LT truck tires but they just didn't look aggressive enough to me and I would of had to purchase all new 14" wheels plus the tires. Got tight and said the heck with new 14" wheels. I found some take off 12" steel ones for the front on facebook marketplace. Now I can use the same size tire all the way around. I will probably end up looking a spacers for the rear wheels so I can widen it out a little. Brought a set of four 27x9r12 super swamper sniper 920's. The cross section width on these tire is 10.1 in., so I think they'll look a little meaty. I didn't plan on buying them right now because the tires I'm running are not wore out yet but when I called around nobody had them in stock and everyone is tell me it will be sometime next year. WHAT??? I thought we were done with this covid bullsh?t. Anyway, called my local guy and he calls some warehouses and then the manufacture, they have 1 in stock and they tell him the samething, next year sometime. That's nuts. So I keep looking and calling and found 5 in stock at RockMountian.com. They'll be here tomorrow. It will be a while before I can give a review but I'll chime back in when I get them mounted and try them out.

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well, got off my butt and made a move. I use this rig on the farm and eveyday in the winter so I decided I needed a mud tire. It can get deep in the winter hear. It's wet, tractor ruts from feeding, cow sh?t. Cow sh/t like mud mixed woth boogers, it's slick. I looked at the LT truck tires but they just didn't look aggressive enough to me and I would of had to purchase all new 14" wheels plus the tires. Got tight and said the heck with new 14" wheels. I found some take off 12" steel ones for the front on facebook marketplace. Now I can use the same size tire all the way around. I will probably end up looking a spacers for the rear wheels so I can widen it out a little. Brought a set of four 27x9r12 super swamper sniper 920's. The cross section width on these tire is 10.1 in., so I think they'll look a little meaty. I didn't plan on buying them right now because the tires I'm running are not wore out yet but when I called around nobody had them in stock and everyone is tell me it will be sometime next year. WHAT??? I thought we were done with this covid bullsh?t. Anyway, called my local guy and he calls some warehouses and then the manufacture, they have 1 in stock and they tell him the samething, next year sometime. That's nuts. So I keep looking and calling and found 5 in stock at RockMountian.com. They'll be here tomorrow. It will be a while before I can give a review but I'll chime back in when I get them mounted and try them out.

View attachment 349661
Very nice, do you know how much they weigh?

Reactions: ChadD
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Question, what size rear wheel spacer comes out right. 1"?
@RB3offroad has a wheel spacer kit that will fixe your track and is a must when your running same size all the way around. We like to support our forum venders as much as possible.

Question, whats this FaceTurd marketplace you keep talking about? 😂

Reactions: WagginTail
Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@RB3offroad has a wheel spacer kit that will fixe your track and is a must when your running same size all the way around. We like to support our forum venders as much as possible.

Question, whats this FaceTurd marketplace you keep talking about? 😂
Well I don't Facebook but I do use Facebook market place. Just a place where you buy and sell. I sold my Gator on there before I bought the Honda. I looked at the RB3, looks like the one.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Well I don't Facebook but I do use Facebook market place. Just a place where you buy and sell. I sold my Gator on there before I bought the Honda. I looked at the RB3, looks like the one.
I know what FB is lol. was a member for 7 yrs. Deleted that propaganda machine 10yrs ago and never looked back.
👍 On the RB3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!