P700 Power steering light on won't start

N

nimala13

Jan 4, 2023
Australia
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hello everyone
Just hoping for some help. Be much appreciated.
My worker was driving the 700 pioneer buggy and it suddenly wouldn't maintain speed and died. The power steering light has come on. It wants to start but wont kick In. It's not battery tried to jump start.

Thoughts

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hello everyone
My worker was driving the 700 pioneer buggy and it suddenly wouldn't maintain speed and died. The power steering light has come on. It wants to start but wont kick In. It's not battery tried to jump start.

Thoughts
Welcome to the club from south Florida

Sorry I can't really help you much but I'm sure someone will come along soon. In the mean time post some pictures of said 700 👍

Have you checked all your grounds? I know that's a common thing with the 1K not sure about the 700s

Good luck

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello everyone

Thoughts
Welcome from NW Arkansas! What's the year, miles, what's it used for and where do you store it?

Reactions: Buggyman
N

NateVaughan

Sep 24, 2023
Indian Land, SC
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
Hello everyone

Thoughts
Did you ever figure out what’s causing this problem? I’m having the exact same issue…

Gb63

Gb63

Aug 28, 2018
Mississippi
Ownership

1. 700-2
Did you ever figure out what’s causing this problem? I’m having the exact same issue…
It could be your voltage regulator. Mine did the same thing. Thought it was a bad battery. Put new battery in an it worked fine until the battery went dead from not charging. Changed the voltage regulator and all is was good.

N

NateVaughan

Sep 24, 2023
Indian Land, SC
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
It could be your voltage regulator. Mine did the same thing. Thought it was a bad battery. Put new battery in an it worked fine until the battery went dead from not charging. Changed the voltage regulator and all is was good.
Is the voltage regulator an easy fix or does it require a mechanic? Also, what would be the best way to determine if that’s the problem before replacing it? I’ve replaced the battery already but can’t get the engine to turnover…

Gb63

Gb63

Aug 28, 2018
Mississippi
Ownership

1. 700-2
The regulator is no trouble to replace. If it has current coming out the output side its good. If you replaced the battery and it is charged it should crank if the regulator was the problem. May be another issue.. 🤷‍♂️

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!