Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
We are about 2.5 hours south of PC and have ridden there several times. It's either extremely dusty or raining.. lol
Gonna put it on our calendar, hope to see y'all there!
About 21/2 for me as well. It’s a good day trip. I’m gonna head back to Indian Mtn. for a day in November

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
We are about 45 minutes from Indian Mountain.. Haven't really found anything there that we like. Not into big crowds in small areas...
It’s 50 minutes for me. I go once or twice a year just for something to do. It’s not bad but I also prefer larger places to ride.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Let me know what day, MrMiniRF and I may be able to join you.

We were also talking about potentially doing a day run to Iron Mountain.
I’m leaning toward November 16th. Should be a Saturday, I’ve gotta look and see. I have a hunting trip first of November. It’s good for a day trip

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Check to make sure IM is open on that date. I believe they close down around Mid-November until Mid-December.
Already checked. It’s posted on the previous page. I learned that lesson years ago. I’ll look at again but no hunts conflicted either

Reactions: NTCPrezJB
advertisement
Dug2024

Dug2024

"Super Chicken"
Lifetime Member
May 22, 2019
West Georgia
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Already checked. It’s posted on the previous page. I learned that lesson years ago. I’ll look at again but no hunts conflicted either
Ok, I had seen someone post that Indian Mountain was closed November 11 to December 11. You had mentioned going on the 16th to Indian.
I know Prentice Cooper closes in December till March...

Reactions: NTCPrezJB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!