pressure washers

sajnaj

sajnaj

Jul 5, 2015
clinton indiana
ok looking into buying a gas powered pressure washer. i have always been told cat makes some of the best pumps out there. the unit will be used for cleaning siding,concrete and of course the pioneer looking for any opinions or input here are the two that i am looking at. and on a side note i am thinking about pressure washing siding on the side to make some extra cash.

2014 PW3028 - Model Home

2014 PW4040 - Model Home

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
I am still using the one I bought when I was 16 to wash my dirtbike, which makes it about 16 years old now! I got it at Home Depot I think for $300. Not sure I would recommend one like I have for a side business though.

The two you linked look nice

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ivery got a brute 3000psi and it works great and cheap. Honda makes some awsome ones too.

BamaBoundSteve

BamaBoundSteve

Lifetime Member
Mar 13, 2015
S.E. Alabama
I have one I bought from the orange and white store 10+ years ago and still runs like a champ. I'm not sure the ones today will hold up as well. I use to work for that company and things change in order to save money. From what I understand Triplex pumps can be rebuilt and could be worth your investment if you are going to use it for a business.

I have a shop near me that does nothing but Pressure washers. You can spend some $$$$$$$$!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!