Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I may be late to the party so to speak on this, but I had not seen it before.
P500 rear flip seat and brush guard form Grizzly Metalworks.
Golf Cart & Hunting Cart Accessories | Grizzly Metalworks | UTV
Never seen that before, ala golf cart style. Might be a bit risky off road.

Screenshot 20170802 214413

Reactions: rtn001 and 500
bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
I'm thinking rear mounted MINI GUN ! It would get you a few extra HP in short bursts! lol

Richd

Richd

Jul 15, 2017
Vallejo,CA
Ownership

1. 500
That's the problem in today's world...the government is so far into regulating everything that a product like this will likely be illegal in most states. Personally I could use this product for giving kids joy rides on normal forest logging roads and never have an issue. You just have to go slow.
I've seen a few videos of parents with their kids in the back of factory made machines designed for that purpose driving like idiots. The crazy drivers are the problem 99% of the time.
On my very first excursion onto a public forest road I ran into a forest ranger going up the hill as I was literally just putting down the hill ~5 mph. I stopped to be friendly and say hello. He was all about telling me to wear a helmet or it would be a $180.00 fine. I was on my way to do some electrical work at my sister's cabin and had the wooden box I made for the back loaded with tools and pvc fittings etc. I thought...gee why don't you go find someone being crazy on the road instead of an old guy in a baseball hat that's just stopping to be friendly. Luckily I did have a helmet in the back so I just put it on and invited him to stop in for a visit sometime at my place. He's just doing his job, but I'm pretty fed up with all the regulations because of the few idiots that cause all the problems.

xinu

xinu

Jul 2, 2017
Eastern Ontario back country
Ownership

1. 500
That's the problem in today's world...the government is so far into regulating everything that a product like this will likely be illegal in most states. Personally I could use this product for giving kids joy rides on normal forest logging roads and never have an issue. You just have to go slow.
I've seen a few videos of parents with their kids in the back of factory made machines designed for that purpose driving like idiots. The crazy drivers are the problem 99% of the time.

Yes we are now more than ever becoming regulated slaves of the Government. Probably even worst in Canada. Depending where you live. Liberals on the right side of map and it gets more Right as you go West.

To make matters worse, it seems that common sense is not as common as it use to be. Consequently the freedom to do what makes sense is becoming a thing of the past. Anyhow, I always have a helmet near by.

Richd

Richd

Jul 15, 2017
Vallejo,CA
Ownership

1. 500
On my very first excursion onto a public forest road I ran into a forest ranger going up the hill as I was literally just putting down the hill ~5 mph. I stopped to be friendly and say hello. He was all about telling me to wear a helmet or it would be a $180.00 fine. I was on my way to do some electrical work at my sister's cabin and had the wooden box I made for the back loaded with tools and pvc fittings etc. I thought...gee why don't you go find someone being crazy on the road instead of an old guy in a baseball hat that's just stopping to be friendly. Luckily I did have a helmet in the back so I just put it on and invited him to stop in for a visit sometime at my place. He's just doing his job, but I'm pretty fed up with all the regulations because of the few idiots that cause all the problems.
I probably should keep my politics to myself...
Anyway, you're right. I keep my helmet
handy too. And yes I wear it if I'm doing something out of normal driving mode even on my own property. It was just warm that day.

I think many of us probably grew up riding on tailgates and getting yelled at to "hang on!" I never fell out...

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I probably should keep my politics to myself...
Anyway, you're right. I keep my helmet
handy too. And yes I wear it if I'm doing something out of normal driving mode even on my own property. It was just warm that day.

I think many of us probably grew up riding on tailgates and getting yelled at to "hang on!" I never fell out...
Naw, you are right. I much prefer govt. out of peoples business, trying to protect them from themselves. Let Darwin's natural selection weed out the stupids ones by thier own actions. Take thier sue happy ambulance chasing lawyers with them too.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
looks like one from a golf cart, maybe check out junked carts for a rear bed, and folds back. like a mini flatbed truck. New price $2500 on the internet! Golfers must have more money.

IMG 0410

Last edited:
Reactions: 500oneer
L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes we are now more than ever becoming regulated slaves of the Government. Probably even worst in Canada. Depending where you live. Liberals on the right side of map and it gets more Right as you go West.

To make matters worse, it seems that common sense is not as common as it use to be. Consequently the freedom to do what makes sense is becoming a thing of the past. Anyhow, I always have a helmet near by.

Check out a book called "The Death of Common Sense"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOPWI-PB

MOPWI-PB

Feb 21, 2019
Central-WI
Ownership

1. 500
Has anyone purchased or used the Grizzly Metalworks rear bed/flip up seat on there P500? If so, how has the P500 handled uphill with people on back. I show a lot of private large acreage properties usually at a very slow rate of speed while I drive and talk to clients.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!