P500 Previous P500 Owners??

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
Swap ya for some Ale-8 One! (a.k.a. Winchester Swamp Water . . . infamous local pop)

Seriously, I'd lay in some Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale, a local nectar.
shopping
If this is what your referring to been drinking it for years. Its very good

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
If you like stouts, pick up New Holland Dragon’s Milk if available in your area. It makes regular appearances in my pint glasses.

NH makes annual variants of it, sometimes only available on tap. They just opened their third brewpub location, this one in Battle Creek, MI. Holland, MI and Grand Rapids, MI are the other two, plus tasting rooms in Saugatuck, MI and South Haven, MI.

My absolute favorite is the Dragon's Milk Reserve - Stroopwafel - 2022 Reserve 2. OMG! Toasty malt, caramel, and coffee flavors, the perfect touch of bourbon flavor from the barrels, and the undeniable taste of the Dutch stroopwafel. ABV = 11%. It is an outstanding imperial stout - heaven in a pint glass! I first found it at one of the (past) annual Michigan Brewer's Guild Beerfest events.

Oh, and they make spirits, including the small batch bourbon whiskey the barrels come from.

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Why I’m a diehard p500 fan

View attachment 394733
Taken yesterday, Uncompagre National Forest ~9000 foot level.
When I went to look at my S x S but no factory bed at that time. And I'm not smart enough to think about building a bed back then, I really like what ya'll with creative minds came up with!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!