Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Too much inventory of the old or possible closer to a 2 seat live valve announcement ?

Reactions: 906UP and JTW
H

HondaTech

Too much inventory of the old or possible closer to a 2 seat live valve announcement ?

They've offered us leftover '19 models ever order period so far since the '20s have come out.

Assuming they just had quite a few left over. It's funny because we only got around half of the original number of units re requested. They would've had fewer left if we'd gotten out original order amount.

Reactions: JTW and 906UP
PhilCod

PhilCod

Dec 10, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X
I am picking up a 19 pearl green talon r tomorrow for $16278 otd. I am out of state so no taxes were applied. Anyone seen any cheaper OTD?
That is a great price. I picked up a 2020 X -2 seat back in December for $18,600 OTD plus tax. My dealer had 2 of the Green R models as well. I think they had a run of the R models near the end of the year. Nice job on that purchase! Now the $2000 worth of accessories won't seem so bad!

Reactions: TimG and 906UP
jonacombs

jonacombs

Dec 18, 2019
Ga
Ownership

1. Talon R
That is a great price. I picked up a 2020 X -2 seat back in December for $18,600 OTD plus tax. My dealer had 2 of the Green R models as well. I think they had a run of the R models near the end of the year. Nice job on that purchase! Now the $2000 worth of accessories won't seem so bad!
I love it so far. I saw three more 2019 green R's for $16049 OTD no sales tax on a facebook group. It was suppose to be for "one day only" but I am sure they will stay at that price until they sell.