God's favorite member.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Aug 7, 2016
Kentucky
Ownership

1000-5
That is a great price. I picked up a 2020 X -2 seat back in December for $18,600 OTD plus tax. My dealer had 2 of the Green R models as well. I think they had a run of the R models near the end of the year. Nice job on that purchase! Now the $2000 worth of accessories won't seem so bad!
2000... I remember my first pipe dream! Lol

box4

JTW

God's favorite member.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Aug 7, 2016
Kentucky
Ownership

1000-5
When are you picking up your new Talon? ;)
If they offered the two seater with the jump seats in the back I would be all in. The live valve is now an option, so I’m just waiting. It just doesn’t make sense to do it with 3 kids and a wife, all of whom like to ride. And I don’t want a 4 seat with the riding we do when it just me and the guys.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

Talon X
If they offered the two seater with the jump seats in the back I would be all in. The live valve is now an option, so I’m just waiting. It just doesn’t make sense to do it with 3 kids and a wife, all of whom like to ride. And I don’t want a 4 seat with the riding we do when it just me and the guys.
translation.

keep the p1k5 for the kids.

talon x2 live valve for with the guys.

bucktaker

Aug 3, 2017
sw ohio/ETN
Ownership

1000-5
any ideas of current rebates or incentatives for 2019 talon X found a place that may have a few and want to be informed..... would <15 k be possible? anyone bought a 19 X recently?

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!