Put Down Deposit on 500

B

Bcraig

Jul 10, 2021
Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Says the person after making a sarcastic and smart ass reply... pot calling the kettle black.

I'm going to agree with @Bisley , best of luck to you and your attitude. I'm sure many on here will give you the benefit of the doubt and try and be helpful but if you keep going like you are I doubt it will last long. This site isn't your average internet forum people are more like family here.
Well I don't see me as being the instigator but you do ,oh well .
I felt like I made things very clear,I will treat people how they treat me.
If someone wants to shoot it at me Well fine and dandy,I have no problem with that at all BUT they better be able to take it right back.

I am more than fine with everyone being courteous to everyone
But if someone is discourteous to me I will throw it back at them

B

Bcraig

Jul 10, 2021
Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I have the EMP aluminum roof ($250 today) and the EMP hard coat windshield ($200 today). Never had an issue with either. 7600 miles of dust and dirt and I clean the windshield with Windex (supposedly a no-no) and a microfiber cloth. Also have a "golf cart" hand operated windshield wiper. No scratches from cleaning or the wiper on the windshield. I am very happy with both products. No trailer issues. I also have the EMP side view mirrors. They are Ok, but if I had it do over again I would find other mirrors. But EMP roof and windshield are great.
Was either hard to install ?Any sharp edges on the Aluminum Roof?

J

Joe_none

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
NC
If cost is one of the major factors I would consider making your own - cardboard template, cut your aluminum sheet to shape and file the edges, find a friend or a shop who can do 2-3 bends for free or cheap, drill, spray paint and hardware to attach. Should be about $150 or less depending on the aluminum sheet size you need.

For that price I would probably go with the hdpe ebay/quadboss one folks sent earlier for about $150 I thought it looked good. It also looked like as long as your brackets didn't overlap with your windshield brackets it would fit almost any windshield fairly easy.

B

Bcraig

Jul 10, 2021
Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
If cost is one of the major factors I would consider making your own - cardboard template, cut your aluminum sheet to shape and file the edges, find a friend or a shop who can do 2-3 bends for free or cheap, drill, spray paint and hardware to attach. Should be about $150 or less depending on the aluminum sheet size you need.

For that price I would probably go with the hdpe ebay/quadboss one folks sent earlier for about $150 I thought it looked good. It also looked like as long as your brackets didn't overlap with your windshield brackets it would fit almost any windshield fairly easy.
I think I will probably Go with the one off or ebay.
I think that will be fine.

Thank you for your advice

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!