P1000 Pv3 tune

Bigten350

Bigten350

Feb 6, 2019
Nc
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was wondering if anybody purchased a pv3 tune from complete offroad powersports? If so , what's your input ( pros , cons, gains, ect. ) thanks

Reactions: ehart814
Dezrik

Dezrik

Follow me for adventure!
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2018
MOAB, Utahhhhhhhh
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was wondering if anybody purchased a pv3 tune from complete offroad powersports? If so , what's your input ( pros , cons, gains, ect. ) thanks

No help but his claim is the clutches won't slip with his tune. I really want to bite!!

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I see him posting in every thread on the FB group about it. Yet I've seen no actual evidence to backup any of his claims other than a video of someone drag racing a Talon on the street. Let's see some actual numbers or real evidence of the claims he's making.

Dezrik

Dezrik

Follow me for adventure!
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2018
MOAB, Utahhhhhhhh
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Same as Silber, no data to back up their claim either. It's more expensive then the silber also. I think I'm going to give him a shot post Corona

aauman88

aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah neither show any data sheets but at least Complete Off-road will discuss it with you and answer your questions as apposed to Silber’s take it or leave it. Also Silber doesn’t take into account current mods on your tune, it’s an across the board tune. I’m not tune expert but seems to me mods would need to be known to get a correct tune. Plus having the PV3 allows me to adjust for mods down the road. I have the Silber ECU new and the Complete Off-road PV3 setup on the way. I can and will give accurate feedback when I’m done

Michigander

Michigander

Nov 13, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just got off the phone with Jordan @ complete off road last night. I am tearing mine down today and sending him my head, throttle bodys, sensors, plate, and injectors. He is doing some porting and milling, custom cam, then sending them back with the pv3 with 2 different 91oct. Tunes and 2 e85 tunes. I'll post before and after videos.

LIVINTALL

LIVINTALL

Jan 26, 2020
AZ
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I can't wait to see the results! 👍

Dezrik

Dezrik

Follow me for adventure!
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2018
MOAB, Utahhhhhhhh
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ordered my Tune from Jordan @ Complete Offroad Powersports Services. Pv3 came in today but machine is still missing some key pieces for the IGR to be done. 😬

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ordered my Tune from Jordan @ Complete Offroad Powersports Services. Pv3 came in today but machine is still missing some key pieces for the IGR to be done. 😬

My PV3 will be here later this week but I didn't get a custom tune, yet.

Reactions: JTW and Isaiah
advertisement
aauman88

aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would love to see a side by side with this tune and the Silber tune.

soon as we can get together you will. Me and buddy has very similar setups. He bought the Silber flashed ECU from me and I have the PV3 setup from Morris. I need him to get portals to be fair but if not we will run his on his current ECU and then put my ECU in his and test it that way. He liked the Silber flashed ECU. Said he noticed a gain low end and quicker clutch engaging. I love the Morris PV3 setup but haven’t been able to play much. My new cooling system will be here this week so I will be able to play more after.

GPR1500SC

GPR1500SC

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2016
North East MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
I think the Morris boy's tunning is going to end up being the best game in town!
I have been in contact with Jordans brother Zach a couple two three times a week every since he got locked off this forum, I think Richard should personally invite him back as they would be a asset to the forum.
They just got a new KRX so they can tune it, I haven't got to try any of there tunning on my Pioneer yet is the only reason you haven't see me promoting him more.

Reactions: TripleB
aauman88

aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah I’m very pleased with mine. Zachary is who I’ve dealt with and I talk to him regularly and we have made small changes to my tune. It really wakes up the low end for sure.

Jun 21, 2018
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don’t belong to the Facebook club so I have no way of contacting these Morris fellows so can you guys answer a few questions?

1. What is the cost for this tune?
2. Is the benefit truly worth the cost?
3. How big of a gain can be expected and at what part of the powerband?

I’m wanting to switch to 30’s and would like more low end so that it doesn’t turn into a total dog off the bottom in low speed situations or when pulling my trailer around.

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Worthless waste of money, they are touting their tune like “that guy” that says his cold air intake adds 50hp. They have THOUSANDS of reviews and most are in ENGRISH and we’re probably written by the same person that writes the Harbor Freight manuals.

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don’t belong to the Facebook club so I have no way of contacting these Morris fellows so can you guys answer a few questions?

I’m wanting to switch to 30’s and would like more low end so that it doesn’t turn into a total dog off the bottom in low speed situations or when pulling my trailer around.

The PV3 alone with the Dynojet tune and some mild changes to the fan logic is really great. It's a bit peppier and a lot cooler.

The Morris tune shifts harsher and seems to hold higher RPM, it also removes a lot of the engine braking that I really like on these machines.

aauman88

aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I have it and it’s well worth the money. It’s 550 for tune if you send him your ECU. It’s 750 for the tune and a PV3. I got it specifically for mud so the power band is in lower range and it definitely has the power to spin 35’s in whatever I put it in. Not going to get into it with the people that don’t believe him. I understand there’s no dyno sheets but when you see multiple people like me that love it should at least tell you not to write it off completely.

aauman88

aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
793AB107 051A 4708 8350 6DBF9F72E5D2

Dezrik

Dezrik

Follow me for adventure!
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2018
MOAB, Utahhhhhhhh
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was on the fence of believing his claims but the tune makes a hell of a difference. I have IGR and the second I flashed over the tune for the first time it was a completely different machine. It spins the tires and shifts and still spins the tires for a bit lol. Reverse shifting they offer works great. The best benefits for me are, In high range the downshifting is a lot less drastic, it really only does it when your braking. The engine stays cooler so under the seat is cooler also. I haven't had to turn on my under seat fan since the tune. Since I have IGR, I needed them to fix the shifting issues that come with it. He got it pretty close to where I wanted it and just needs some fine tuning.

aauman88

aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Exactly. He has did small changes to mine to dial it in. The reverse shifting is great for me to clean tires out in the mud. I have tried Silber tune, stock PV3 tune and Morris tune. His is by far the best

advertisement