Quadboss 446 tires

TI722

TI722

Feb 26, 2019
IL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Other Brand
Had a friend recommend these to me after he had ran them for quite some time. I have to say I'm really impressed. You don't seem to see many guys running them but they have been a great tire for me. I used to be pretty big on the STI Roctanes but these have preformed just as well in all conditions. I like them so much I decided to go with another set. I will be looking to replace the old ones with something with a little more of a road terrain, but I've got a few miles left in these. Just wanted to give a shout out to Quadboss for making a kick arse tire.
New compared to 5000 mile.
QB 446

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hmmm....better looking than I rememberd.

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Had a friend recommend these to me after he had ran them for quite some time. I have to say I'm really impressed. You don't seem to see many guys running them but they have been a great tire for me. I used to be pretty big on the STI Roctanes but these have preformed just as well in all conditions. I like them so much I decided to go with another set. I will be looking to replace the old ones with something with a little more of a road terrain, but I've got a few miles left in these. Just wanted to give a shout out to Quadboss for making a kick arse tire.
New compared to 5000 mile.
View attachment 230358

The Quadboss QBT846 is a bit less aggressive tire but also wears very well.