TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just ordered one to replace my heavy duty Farm(sheep herder's) jack, I seldom use.
Figured I'd shed some weight and create space.
I looked at several models of car jacks, but price and jack surface cap configurations, pushed me off the fence to order a Tusk and move on.

The Tusk is 2 Ton rated.
Tusk will expand - raise 18", whereas many of the others only raise 15" or less.
I bought it with the roll bar mount.
Reasonable reviews.
Cheaper through Rock Mtn Atv.
I'll give it a test run Saturday, when it arrives.
someguy1313 and you recommended this and I saw this and wanted to share it..

Dirtstiffs-1000

Dirtstiffs-1000

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 3, 2018
Republican from the wet side of Oregonifornia
hondasxs.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just ordered one to replace my heavy duty Farm(sheep herder's) jack, I seldom use.
Figured I'd shed some weight and create space.
I looked at several models of car jacks, but price and jack surface cap configurations, pushed me off the fence to order a Tusk and move on.

The Tusk is 2 Ton rated.
Tusk will expand - raise 18", whereas many of the others only raise 15" or less.
I bought it with the roll bar mount.
Reasonable reviews.
Cheaper through Rock Mtn Atv.
I'll give it a test run Saturday, when it arrives.
Edit- They are not the most stable, so block your wheels and set brake if you have one.

TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You talking about women?
You reminded me of this from 1975...
In 1975, the week prior to the Wembley Stadium bus jump, Evel Knievel ingratiated himself to the Great Britain by getting of the plane and telling them, "I'm so glad to be here, where we came and won the war for you". His ticket sales went from 3,000 to 80,000. He rode around for three weeks in his city in his custom Cadillac pickup truck prior to the jump.

When asked by a female British reporter whether his failed Snake River Canyon jump had damaged his credibility, Knievel replied: “no woman or any canyon I ever jumped ever damaged my credibility,” 😁

You talking about women?

Images660

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!