P500 Quieter cab

PSquare

PSquare

Supporting Member
May 9, 2023
Whitwell, TN
Ownership

1. 500
I was so impressed with how well it worked and how much more comfortable it made my ride. Thanks Trigger.

IMG 0631

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
This reminds me of a question I've been meaning to ask. @Tramguage1 , what comms system are you running? I like the headsets and hanger you had but didn't get a chance to take a closer look. I can't hear anything coming out of my TYT8600 when riding so it's mostly useless at this point.
Where is it mounted? Using a trigger shield and spare ROPS clamp overhead, 1/2 volume works for me.
IMG 1643

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
i
Where is it mounted? Using a trigger shield and spare ROPS clamp overhead, 1/2 volume works for me.
View attachment 391702
It is mounted below the dash, which I have considered as being suboptimal since it appears the speaker is on the bottom. If I could find a headset for it, I would just run it as it is. I might try relocating it on the rollbar, but I've already got some other things up there and it might be tight.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!