BOX1

R.I.P Rocmar. May you forever ride free!

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
20180512 192726

Thanks @CumminsPusher !

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tomorrow, 10pm EST is the cutoff for collection.
Accepting donations via snail mail or paypal as well, Send me a message for info --> https://hondasxs.com/conversations/add?to=hondasxs

Big THANK YOU to everyone who donated to help RocMar's family out during a hard time. Money is far from the actual need, but it will help relieve some of the financial burdens recently placed on them.

The amount collected has made me proud. Proud to have built a community that will help a fallen rider out without question. A rider that only a few of us have met and one all of us knew... from... the.... post.... he... made...

RocMar, you will be missed, my friend!
Ride.... Ride.... Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...

Last edited:
R-Lamm

R-Lamm

Lifetime Member
Sep 27, 2017
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 500
This is AWESOME! He is definitely missed around the site for sure! But so glad this group is so amazing to help the family out. I can not imagine the thought of losing a spouse so unexpected. Prayers for the family for sure.

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Fantastic!
While I’m well aware that no amount of donations can replace the loss of Rocky to Mary and his family, I’m sincerely proud to be a part of this Pioneer family.
Proof here that family can and does extend beyond blood relatives.
I...
For one...
Will certainly miss...
His posts...
RIP Rocmar.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
This is awesome! Glad to be a part of this site!

If any of y'all were considering attending Rocky's viewing Saturday, I just heard that his wife, Mary, will be there - if that helps anyone decide. She and Rocky shared in everything so even if you never saw her on the forum, rest assured, she knows all of us and all of the shenanigans we and Rocky pulled on each other. She may have even instigated some of those shenanigans herself, lol.

Thanks to all who are finding a way to contribute to the Family Support Fund. I know it will mean a lot to Mary.

WB

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Rocky really enjoyed the friendships he made with all of you. He would tell me about many of the conversations, and bragged about all his likes. He enjoyed life and sharing moments with others...his vids were something he couldn't wait to post. And yes... he typed using the pecked method on his tablet. When I can I will share more vids and pics.. Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers...and generosity it is greatly appreciated. Mary

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Rocky really enjoyed the friendships he made with all of you. He would tell me about many of the conversations, and bragged about all his likes. He enjoyed life and sharing moments with others...his vids were something he couldn't wait to post. And yes... he typed using the pecked method on his tablet. When I can I will share more vids and pics.. Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers...and generosity it is greatly appreciated. Mary

You're most welcome Mary. Wish we could have rode with you guys. We miss him around here.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
God Bless you Mary. You and Rocmar will continue to be in my prayers.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!