R.I.P Rocmar. May you forever ride free!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m willing to bet there’s not another group of Internet strangers out there, that would have pulled together like this to support a guy they never even knew!
I know there's not. Unfortunately. But us guys on this forum know that "families " first and we stand by it. I'm so proud!

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
We all will! He could sure stir s*** up
Rocky was my best friend and I miss him dearly...I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers as well as the donations. His memorial service was last Saturday in Roy, UT... but we have a camping and riding trip scheduled for memorial weekend. We are going to McGaffey, just east of Gallup, NM.. This was a favorite place to ride and we had been planning the trip since January...This is were he wanted his remains scattered. More pics to follow, would be his wishes

Thank you everyone.
Mary

PS...Rocmar is Rocky & Mary

iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Rocky was my best friend and I miss him dearly...I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers as well as the donations. His memorial service was last Saturday in Roy, UT... but we have a camping and riding trip scheduled for memorial weekend. We are going to McGaffey, just east of Gallup, NM.. This was a favorite place to ride and we had been planning the trip since January...This is were he wanted his remains scattered. More pics to follow, would be his wishes

Thank you everyone.
Mary

I have to say it kind of scared me when I seen @rocmar commented on this page but I see rocmar is Mary also,I think I speak for everyone Mary when I say I hope you send us more pictures of your southwestern landscapes and keep us upto date on your ventures

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Thank you everyone.
Mary

Mary I hope you and family you’re doing ok. Things gotta be tough. It got my attention quickly when I saw post from Rocky, almost expected some dots involved. Please send any pics you take:)

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Thank you everyone.
Mary

Very sorry for your loss Mary . Your husband was one of the good ones! Don't be a stranger. ...

J

JTW

Thank you everyone.
Mary

You’ve been in our thoughts and prayers! Take care and post some pics of that ride!

Marshall

Marshall

Jun 4, 2016
Alberta
Ownership

1. 500

Thank you everyone.
Mary

F8eb9d4c1f18bf53e9001a65d30f35cd

Mary, our thoughts and prays are with you from the Great White North!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!