CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
No, like I stated above im using the PwrTune intake kit. It came with a throttle body adapter plate and an aluminum intake tube to replace the plastic tube you posted pictures of. Think I have a picture of it.....

View attachment 220949

I doubt it actually does anything to make more power but seemed like a good way to mount my prefilter to something that wasn't plastic. And it bolts to the airbox unlike the factory tube with the plastic push pin.

View attachment 220948
Thanks, I hadn't seen that kit. It looks like you'll still have to deal with an air horn, one way or another?

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Thanks, I hadn't seen that kit. It looks like you'll still have to deal with an air horn, one way or another?

Band saw took the flared end off the aluminum tube in about 10 seconds.

You can order 3" 90° aluminum elbows from Summit also. That would eliminate the need to use any of the factory tube.

Reactions: CID
B

Bunnycop

Supporting Member
Jun 10, 2019
Altoona,Pa
Ownership

1. Talon R
I have a brand new Power-Tune intake if anyone is interested in it. I ended up making my own kit. I also have a new HMF Fuel Optimizer if anyone is looking.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!