Where to put those OHV stickers

Pirate88

Pirate88

Lifetime Member
Oct 2, 2023
Southern Colorado
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
In that my Talon doesn't have a rear windshield, and won't due to the Particle Separator...I went in search of a solution.
I found one. Not exactly cheap, but its going to work just fine:

Here's a photo of it mounted:

I've typically got three state OHV stickers an my city allows us to drive the streets with their stickers...two triangles.
So they should all fit. Out of the way of my vision in the rear view mirror and easy to see from behind.

So wife now has me looking at the darkened, but see through visors for the front windshield. Only 12" wide tho.
I contacted Axia Alloys about 16" visors...not in the works.

Just thought I'd share.
Pirate

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Sticker location is usually included with the sticker's paperwork. Colorado wants their pair on the two front fenders, Utah and Arizona want their single sticker on the left rear fender. I have no idea how fussy they are about their specified locations though.

One Colorado ranger stopped me and thanked me for even having the sticker, implying that many don't bother. He didn't seem to give a hoot where they were.

Pirate88

Pirate88

Lifetime Member
Oct 2, 2023
Southern Colorado
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
Sticker location is usually included with the sticker's paperwork. Colorado wants their pair on the two front fenders, Utah and Arizona want their single sticker on the left rear fender. I have no idea how fussy they are about their specified locations though.

One Colorado ranger stopped me and thanked me for even having the sticker, implying that many don't bother. He didn't seem to give a hoot where they were.
CID, the fender location is for ATVs and Snowmobiles. For UTVs, Colorado wants one on the front windshield or forward facing on a fender. The other sticker is to be on the rear windshield or a surface visible from the rear. It's a Law Enforcement request that made this change. Other states we ride, AZ, ID, MT, SD provide only one sticker and it's to be visible from the rear.
This is why I chose this option. Give LE nothing to complain about.
Pirate

Reactions: Smitty335 and CID
Pirate88

Pirate88

Lifetime Member
Oct 2, 2023
Southern Colorado
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
Very cool Dirtstiffs-1000. It works.
Can I ask for a photo of the whole back of your machine and info on the "screen divider" you have in place?
Thanks,
Pirate

Reactions: Smitty335
Dirtstiffs-1000

Dirtstiffs-1000

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 3, 2018
Republican from the wet side of Oregonifornia
hondasxs.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I special ordered my screen through coversandall.com. Link
Simple ordering process, very satisfied.
Helps a little with dust.
Search rear mesh screen on this site.

There are also several offerings on the web - Azon, sidexsidestuff.com , other.

I detailed my order and installation in my signature link.
Dirtstiff's Money Pit
20220828 114441

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!