SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Damn, that's a crappy deal. 😕

Is it safe to assume you were not running a pre-filter and that a pre-filter would have prevented the engine damage?

Reactions: Tramguage1
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Damn, that's a crappy deal. 😕

Is it safe to assume you were not running a pre-filter and that a pre-filter would have prevented the engine damage?
I actually had the UNI inside the box with the OEM filter. When i went with the R2C i dodnt figue i would need it! They didnt suggest a prefilter.
PS that filter only has 2-300 miles on it

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I initially thought that might have been a bit redundant but after seeing these issues pop up now I see it's a worthwhile and easy thing to do. 👍
Yeah, Trams pics freaked me out a little…

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
BK560045
IMG 0015
IMG 0017
IMG 0021
BK560044
BK560047
BK560045

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Well its been another week and NO reply or contact from R2C. Guess a lawyer is my next step!

Just got off the phone with Ryan at R2C. he was going to transfer me to Ted and i declined, Wanted to speak to someone directly. He took all my info, had me resend all my emails and they would contact me today!
guess we will see. Also he asked me what type of riding i was doing,how many miles and that maybe the filter was clogged . He stated that you could drive through 1 riverbed and fill the filer. Sounds like there already making excuses for the failure.

Last edited:
highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
R2C has been absolutely crappy at drop shipping for the last month and a half. I had 2 customers cancel orders this morning that were supposed to ship "the next day". They have waited a month or more. Over the last 2 weeks I have sent 8 emails to R2C asking the status of the same orders and R2C just ignores those emails. They wouldn't respond with an approximate ship date or anything. So the hell with it. I'm not putting up with that crap!!! They aren't going to bring me down with their crappy service!! All of my listing have been changed to "out of stock", unless I have it on hand like the Talon and Pioneer filters only until they run out of stock.

Personally I think Colin is the problem. They fired him a while back but recently reinstated him back into the family business. It shows!! He speaks with a forked tongue.

I'm not going to waste my time checking on order shipments. Other vendors I deal with are not a problem and I know without a doubt that they ship orders on time. I never have to chase them down.

SUNF tires were the same way. They wanted dealers but wouldn't support them. I culled them quickly.

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I did get setup with Twin Air as a dealer for those that may be interested in their Talon kit. I'm trying to get my distibutor to get some of these in stock because shipping from Twin Air is very expensive! $37 to ship one to me, a dealer!! I don't have these listed on my website yet but can get them for those interested.

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Running a business is hard enough without having to deal with crappy vendors. I don't blame you one bit for telling R2C to piss off.

Reactions: CID and TripleB
BPINE

BPINE

Nov 15, 2019
San Jose, Ca
www.youtube.com
Ownership

1. Talon R
I did get setup with Twin Air as a dealer for those that may be interested in their Talon kit. I'm trying to get my distibutor to get some of these in stock because shipping from Twin Air is very expensive! $37 to ship one to me, a dealer!! I don't have these listed on my website yet but can get them for those interested.

Have you got a chance to install the Twin Air yet?

Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon X4
R2C has been absolutely crappy at drop shipping for the last month and a half. I had 2 customers cancel orders this morning that were supposed to ship "the next day". They have waited a month or more. Over the last 2 weeks I have sent 8 emails to R2C asking the status of the same orders and R2C just ignores those emails. They wouldn't respond with an approximate ship date or anything. So the hell with it. I'm not putting up with that crap!!! They aren't going to bring me down with their crappy service!! All of my listing have been changed to "out of stock", unless I have it on hand like the Talon and Pioneer filters only until they run out of stock.

Personally I think Colin is the problem. They fired him a while back but recently reinstated him back into the family business. It shows!! He speaks with a forked tongue.

I'm not going to waste my time checking on order shipments. Other vendors I deal with are not a problem and I know without a doubt that they ship orders on time. I never have to chase them down.

SUNF tires were the same way. They wanted dealers but wouldn't support them. I culled them quickly.
Yeah i got crickets from them.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
We I guess its time I spoke up in this thread.

@highpocket74 started this after I contacted him with info about a R2C filter failure.

I have done my very best to give this company every opportunity to rectify this problem and I have been ignored.

I texted him( @highpocket74 ) photos and he replied within minutes. He let me know he was going to forward them to R2C and let them know about my failure.

I have been back and forth with this company going on 3 months now. They have ignored me refused to communicate with me and Im done.
My next step is finding legal; council to assistance

I have 5-6 pages of times dates and copies of correspondence with R2C. If you want more info please let me know.

I would suggest anyone that has one of the filters remove it and contact R2C for a refund!

Just to be perfectly clear @highpocket74 has been right there with me the entire time trying his best to help me during this time. He is TOP NOTCH in my book.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!