TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
anyone have a link to a source on these mossy oaks? none available in a 100 mile radius and walmart doesn't appear to have an option to ship them. odd.
Is this the same item?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Robobrainiac
someguy1313

someguy1313

Mar 5, 2021
SouthEast
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Is this the same item?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
yes! i believe so! those guys are killing it on shipping! but thank you for the source. (may need to reconsider)

FL_CrackerLife

FL_CrackerLife

Lifetime Member
Feb 24, 2017
Lecanto, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does anyone know of the Rad brackets will work in the newer 1000-5’s? Their website says for models under ‘21.

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does anyone know of the Rad brackets will work in the newer 1000-5’s? Their website says for models under ‘21.

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk
I doubt anything has changed that would make them not fit. Most sellers do this because they aren't sure.

What I'd do is contact him directly. If he doesn't know for sure, offer to be his test buyer.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!