P1000 RB3offroad A- Arm Bushing/Sleeves

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
"NEW" at RB3offroad.com A- Arm Bushing/Sleeves - Front and Back. We machined them with self lubricating materials and added grease channels Which will help with the wear! Honda Pioneer 1000

2016 - 2019

Rsw600h600

Last edited:
farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Wise Men Still Seek "Him"
Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ok, this maybe a stupid question? But I like to learn from Someone who has been there before me, what makes these better than the SATV A-Arms bushings, I just put A-Arms on, Thanks
View attachment 169586
I think the biggest deal is having a channel for the grease get in better.
Also those arms also seem to come with a few fittings that don’t accept grease so watch out for that

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok, this maybe a stupid question? But I like to learn from Someone who has been there before me, what makes these better than the SATV A-Arms bushings, I just put A-Arms on, Thanks
View attachment 169586
All the Rb3 A-Arm bushings do come with grease channels(SATV - do not)for a longer life and the sleeves are made of SS with Zinc coating to last longer

farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Wise Men Still Seek "Him"
Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I did notice that the fittings on mine would take grease but it had no where to go once it got in the tube, so I pre greased the tube and bushing some before assembly, I can see where that could be an issue latter, the SATV ball joints will not take grease also, I had to pre grease the joint with a needle tip down the side of the boot seal, I will have to keep an eye on that and when them bushings do wear out I will try the RB3 bushings, I did get Your wheel spacers and door bushings they are Very Nice Work Great,, Thank You Very Much,,,,,

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
How do you know when you need new bushings?
Mine you could hear and feel but they were bad. Jack it up and shake your a-arms, look where any movement or sound comes from. Also check the sides make sure the plastic isn’t cracked or mushroomed in the sides.

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Will these fit the SATV arms?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!