Rear Backup Lights

gauspohl4305

gauspohl4305

Supporting Member
Aug 25, 2020
Kentucky
Ownership

1. Talon X
Just wanted to share this with the community. Idea I had to mount some reverse/backup lights. Had a hard time trying to figure out where and how to mount some cube lights from Super ATV. Basically I took a piece of stainless steel and cut it about 10 inches. Took a smaller square and and placed it on top of metal bracket holding the roof and bolted them together. Drilled 1 hole on each side for the stud to mount to and ran my wires.
20200901 164733
20200901 164736
20200911 172712

B

bjniceguy

May 25, 2019
Iowa
Ownership

1. Talon R
idiot, I think you should make a nice plate with Honda on it to cover the Yamaha on Box. Then you can sell me one to cover mine too LOL Box works great. My Yamaha Spare tire carrier does cover it up pretty good. lol

IDIOT

IDIOT

Nov 30, 2018
Kingman, Az.
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
idiot, I think you should make a nice plate with Honda on it to cover the Yamaha on Box. Then you can sell me one to cover mine too LOL Box works great. My Yamaha Spare tire carrier does cover it up pretty good. lol
LOL, i will come up with something;)

Reactions: Mudwing
Udaman

Udaman

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2020
Holt, Missouri
Ownership

1. Talon R
20200918 162143 HDR

I used the seat belt mounting holes in the roll bar. They angle outwards slightly and I find they put the light right where I need it most when backing.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!