Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Very annoying. Lol.

You will never be in the conditions they were made to help with.

All they do is blind the person behind you.

You asked thoughts. There is is. Haha

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Your right! I do get those comments, but I always ask if its ok ok if i turn them on? or if they bother others? Its 50/50 some say turn them off they are too bright! Some say the love them when I ask cuz they can see me when im leading a group and when there is a $hit ton of dust but they can still see me. Or some just like it overall.
Getting them are @Tramguage1 fault, seen them on his first and made me buy them🤣

M

Michael53

Dec 13, 2021
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Very annoying. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
I agree completely- I won’t ride behind someone with them on. Now it they only came on w brake lights I would be ok.

Dirtstiffs-1000

Dirtstiffs-1000

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 3, 2018
Republican from the wet side of Oregonifornia
hondasxs.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Third brake light to keep tailgaters from slamming into us when we stop..
20230211 125054

advertisement
Huntndogs

Huntndogs

Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2021
San Diego, Ca.
Ownership

1. Talon R
I rarely drive at night, but the chase lights I use are for the very dusty conditions I drive in. If they are too bright then they are doing what they are intended for and your likely following me too closely. Pass or fall back a bit. I don't want to be rear ended by another UTV or a big HP offroad car.

Reactions: CID and Blownzuki
Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I find that a good set of whips on a changing flash pattern works well. We road the mine last year (Hobart mine in WV is near my house) so we went down for the day and it was rather dry and extremely dusty. My buddy in front of me had whips and I really liked following them. Not so much for the obvious braking advantage but for rough spots in the trail. He was shrouded in dust but you would see the whip go left then right when there was a washout or major hole and it would give me an extra second or two to react to it.

prostreet66mustang

prostreet66mustang

Dec 6, 2020
Oro Valley (Tucson) Az
Ownership

1. Talon R
YES YES for sure. We ride in dust here and they are a must. Lighted whips are great till you break one off on a bush or tree. With the bar set up you have to be careful I got a 55 dollar ticket as well as two others in our group from a ranger on BLM land as they have a blue light. THE MAN will tell you nothing blue is legal One of the guys had his whips changing and when it hit blue he got his ticket. Got pulled over in Wickenburg Az as I forgot they were still on when we hit the road back. Replaced with 2 2" amber square set inside the cage top corners. They make a wiring plug that is at your air cleaner so they come on with the key. They met race needs and all the guys I ride with love them. Plus I have never had to replace any thing with the system. But for sure if your in dust and like to play hard with your friends.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I agree completely- I won’t ride behind someone with them on. Now it they only came on w brake lights I would be ok.
Mine does incorporate brake and turn signals, also a reverse light.
The one I have has about 6-8 different patterns, so if someone is behind me I will change to a less annoying pattern.
Also you can face them down so there not directly in your eyes.

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Mine does incorporate brake and turn signals, also a reverse light.
The one I have has about 6-8 different patterns, so if someone is behind me I will change to a less annoying pattern.
Also you can face them down so there not directly in your eyes.
☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻THIS☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻

Mine does the same.

Reactions: Tramguage1
SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Very annoying. Lol.

Competition advantage when there is no rule against doing this.....

I sure as hell wouldn't want to look at that if I were behind me. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Moab_Marty and CID
SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I got mine from RLB. It was plug and play with the factory harness, the price wasn't stupid (Im looking at you Rigid and BD) and has survived a couple seasons of racing without an issue. They make them in a bunch of different sizes, styles and light colors to get exactly what you want.

Reactions: CID
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!