alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
The fabrication work is outstanding. I'm curious, how accessible are things under the bed now? That is, can you raise the bed with the roll bar installed or does it need to be removed?

Reactions: Tflynn
Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
The fabrication work is outstanding. I'm curious, how accessible are things under the bed now? That is, can you raise the bed with the roll bar installed or does it need to be removed?
Thank you very much. To answer your question, things are not very accessible under the bed, or really even in the bed. The cage is great trail riding, when all that’s going back there is an ice chest, some tools, and recovery gear. But for utility work, not so much. That’s why I made sure it was easy to take on and off. Thanks again guys!

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Nice work T!!
I'm ordering a 700-2 for Spring delivery without top or windshield so I can use aftermarket products. I'm planning an extension of the ROPS straight back on the outside of the body so I can make an aluminum roof and Lexan sides that are removable. I gotta keep the tail gate so the puppies can jump in for a ride along.

Great ideas and execution!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!