Rear diff replacement

B

Brokebuggy

Sep 29, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I have a 2014 pioneer 700. It currently has a posi. rear end. I would like to change it out to a limited slip or something that doesnt destroy the yard when I make a turn. I have read several different articles but none really seem to be clear.

• Wow
Reactions: Smitty335 and TxDoc
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I have a 2014 pioneer 700. It currently has a posi. rear end. I would like to change it out to a limited slip or something that doesnt destroy the yard when I make a turn. I have read several different articles but none really seem to be clear.
Gentle 5 point turns….🤔

JK, you could upgrade to a P1K….?

B

Brokebuggy

Sep 29, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
That is what I am trying to figure out. If thats a direct bolt in I will buy it today. Just dont want to have to start fabricating stuff and it not be right

Reactions: Smitty335
B

Brokebuggy

Sep 29, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Sooo is the P1k A direct bolt in? Same drive shaft and axles?

Reactions: Smitty335
B

Brokebuggy

Sep 29, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
That’s kinda what I figured. Heard others mention this. This is why I was not clear.
So is there any other option to opening the diff?

B

Brokebuggy

Sep 29, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
You will probably think this is nuts but what if I pulled an axle and had the splines machined down