P1000 Rear Gate

DoubleDoc

DoubleDoc

Mar 28, 2017
Gods Country (Montana)
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just installed a rear gate on my P1K. Welding students laid out and fabricated what I hope to be a mount to let me utilize ALL of what bed space the Pioneer has. This should help us de-clutter the bed. We do a 400 mile loop out of a spike camp in the summer to a few mountain lakes to fish - and the crap that we take is embarrassing; often looking like the Clampet''s on the move. And, just FYI, none of its mine :D - but the bedroll, flyrod and beer/cooler.

May have to monitor and adjust?! Materials were about 70.00 bucks - labor was in-kind and in the pursuit of reducing student learning curves!:rolleyes: Photo0 Photo0 2 Photo0 3 Photo0 5 Photo0 4

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just installed a rear gate on my P1K. Welding students laid out and fabricated what I hope to be a mount to let me utilize ALL of what bed space the Pioneer has. This should help us de-clutter the bed. We do a 400 mile loop out of a spike camp in the summer to a few mountain lakes to fish - and the crap that we take is embarrassing; often looking like the Clampet''s on the move. And, just FYI, none of its mine :D - but the bedroll, flyrod and beer/cooler.

May have to monitor and adjust?! Materials were about 70.00 bucks - labor was in-kind and in the pursuit of reducing student learning curves!:rolleyes:View attachment 78064 View attachment 78065 View attachment 78066 View attachment 78067 View attachment 78068
Looks good

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Reactions: DoubleDoc

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!