P1000 Rear Gate

DoubleDoc

DoubleDoc

Mar 28, 2017
Gods Country (Montana)
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just installed a rear gate on my P1K. Welding students laid out and fabricated what I hope to be a mount to let me utilize ALL of what bed space the Pioneer has. This should help us de-clutter the bed. We do a 400 mile loop out of a spike camp in the summer to a few mountain lakes to fish - and the crap that we take is embarrassing; often looking like the Clampet''s on the move. And, just FYI, none of its mine :D - but the bedroll, flyrod and beer/cooler.

May have to monitor and adjust?! Materials were about 70.00 bucks - labor was in-kind and in the pursuit of reducing student learning curves!:rolleyes: Photo0 Photo0 2 Photo0 3 Photo0 5 Photo0 4

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just installed a rear gate on my P1K. Welding students laid out and fabricated what I hope to be a mount to let me utilize ALL of what bed space the Pioneer has. This should help us de-clutter the bed. We do a 400 mile loop out of a spike camp in the summer to a few mountain lakes to fish - and the crap that we take is embarrassing; often looking like the Clampet''s on the move. And, just FYI, none of its mine :D - but the bedroll, flyrod and beer/cooler.

May have to monitor and adjust?! Materials were about 70.00 bucks - labor was in-kind and in the pursuit of reducing student learning curves!:rolleyes:View attachment 78064 View attachment 78065 View attachment 78066 View attachment 78067 View attachment 78068
Looks good

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Reactions: DoubleDoc