Talon Rear panel/cab cover

C

Christepher

Oct 10, 2018
PE Canada
Ownership

1. Talon X
Has anyone installed the rear cabin cover or DIY'd one? Does it actually help. We have 400k on ours and man does it ever throw the mud into the cabin. (lower doors are on order to prevent that in that spot too haha).

H

HondaTech

Has anyone installed the rear cabin cover or DIY'd one? Does it actually help. We have 400k on ours and man does it ever throw the mud into the cabin. (lower doors are on order to prevent that in that spot too haha).

One of our customers installed panels behind the seats in the rear wheel wells and said that helped alot for water and mud intrusion.

Reactions: Remington
C

Christepher

Oct 10, 2018
PE Canada
Ownership

1. Talon X
its not the intrusion in the lower areas.. its the mud flinging off the rear tires into the cab at lower speeds. lol

R

Reneb3

Oct 14, 2017
Cross sc
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R
I installed the rear panel from Superatv, www.superatv.com. It fits well and should stop the mud/rock pelting to the back of the head. I also made and installed a snap on cover to keep all that mud off the tool/cooler and all those little crannies. Mine is a mud magnet. I made some snap covers for the side vents too. Haven't decided if I'm going to install them yet. Those vents fill with mud pretty quick too. I'll give the rear windshield a test next weekend. Got to be better than wearing a hood all the time.

Talon cover

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!