Rear Panel: Hard vs. Soft?

D

drhuntsman

Jul 25, 2020
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Does anyone have experience with these? I would like to get a rear panel, but not sure if I should get the hard panel vs. the soft panel.

Thanks, D

Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon X4
Mesh.

less dust swirling around inside.

C

cekkk

Jan 18, 2020
Nevada
Ownership

1. Talon X
At my DW's insistence I got the fixed tempered glass windshield. I had had a half shield on my Yamaha rhino and took it off because of dust invasion. But out here in the Mojave in the summertime it is just almost unbearable. Got in a few hours ago before the heat hit and the dust covered everything an eighth of an inch thick. And, no, she still won't ride with me unless it is one day before her hair appointment. She has one every Friday. Every Friday. If my funeral is on Friday she will send flowers because, did I mention, she does her hair on Friday. 😅

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
At my DW's insistence I got the fixed tempered glass windshield. I had had a half shield on my Yamaha rhino and took it off because of dust invasion. But out here in the Mojave in the summertime it is just almost unbearable. Got in a few hours ago before the heat hit and the dust covered everything an eighth of an inch thick. And, no, she still won't ride with me unless it is one day before her hair appointment. She has one every Friday. Every Friday. If my funeral is on Friday she will send flowers because, did I mention, she does her hair on Friday. 😅
Why don't you just take a hair cutting class?

CMB

CMB

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2019
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
Does anyone have experience with these? I would like to get a rear panel, but not sure if I should get the hard panel vs. the soft panel.

Thanks, D
I have a soft one Id sell at a good deal :)

Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!