P1000 Rear Panel Options

J

Joejett

May 21, 2017
Dallas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have a new 2016 P1000 and want to install a rear panel. I have see the Kolpin and the OEM Honda. The Kolpin appears flimsy and prone to damage whereas the Honda OEM appears more solid and durable and would allow mounting of surface speakers on the inside and backup / work light on the rear.
Does anyone have experience with these and want to share their opinion and pics?

Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have a new 2016 P1000 and want to install a rear panel. I have see the Kolpin and the OEM Honda. The Kolpin appears flimsy and prone to damage whereas the Honda OEM appears more solid and durable and would allow mounting of surface speakers on the inside and backup / work light on the rear.
Does anyone have experience with these and want to share their opinion and pics?
Thinking about it myself. Anyone have experience with this one?

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Soft Honda seems to be well made. Haven’t used it a lot but it trailers fine at 70+ with the glass windshield.

I would’ve gotten the hard one again but it’s not easy to remove for summer riding.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!