Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hmm. I'll look into fixing that. I'm in Illinois west of chiraq out in the country.
Illinois is enough Lol.
Welcome from Michigan.

best rear pic of mine from years ago before my deivetrain change.
if u look close, you can see the camber in
2F852B1E E445 4C40 BB91 22BBF9A91811

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My 20 P1K does the same thing, this pic is of it empty, when trail riding it has 2 totes and a cooler in the back and it looks worse.
F68BABD9 4B91 44DD BD1E 9E7C556DFF14
I believe it’s set that way by design, the idea is as the suspension compresses via a bump or in a turn the negative camber will move to 0 or slightly positive to keep as much of the contact patch the tire flat on the ground.
Much like stock cars will put negative camber in the right front so as they inter a turn the suspension will go to 0 degree.
Also welcome from the mountains of WNC.

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Unless you guide yourself off of the rim, how can you be sure the tire angle is correct? When on the ground the tire will bulge out more at the bottom then the top...... I'm no expert by any means, when I did my rear SATV arms I just stood back and checked till it looked "good to me" 😂😂 been like that for at about 1,500 miles and no issues 🤞
Not if there's 50 psi in them🤣. I felt like it was pretty dern close to right

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!