BOX1

Talon Rear tires on the front

MFG

MFG

Mar 14, 2019
East Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I did my 100 mile service this weekend and decided to experiment with the rear tires on the front. They have zero clearance issues and do add a wider track. With the rear tires on the front you will need to add a 1" spacer to the rear to have both ends equal.
IMG 4844

IMG 4846

IMG 4845

FOOTS

FOOTS

Jan 30, 2020
North Carolina
Ownership

1. Talon x4
Is that test with the stock size on the rear too? Or did you move the front to the back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FOOTS

FOOTS

Jan 30, 2020
North Carolina
Ownership

1. Talon x4
Is that test with the stock size on the rear too? Or did you move the front to the back?

Looks like you have the same all the way around.

MFG

MFG

Mar 14, 2019
East Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R

That is both rear tires on one side. The rear would need a 1 1/2" spacer to be even. I was going to just run rears all the way around but i kept cutting the sidewall on the stock tires to I went to aftermarket wheels and tires.

Reactions: FOOTS
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!