P1000m5 Rear View Mirror

TripleTapper

TripleTapper

Sep 19, 2017
Bloomington
I need a rear view mirror that will fit around my windshield wiper motor. I found something I think will work, but not sure what tube size I need. I thought I needed a 1.75” but I had ordered another mirror with that clamp and it didn’t fit (too small)

Axia Alloys 9 Inch Panoramic Rearview Mirror 6 Inch Arm

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I bought the Honda one, modified it to fit exactly where I wanted it. Then put side mirrors on for plowing and never use the rear view anymore. Took it out to put full windshield in for winter, may not even put it back in next year. FWIW.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I bought the Honda one, modified it to fit exactly where I wanted it. Then put side mirrors on for plowing and never use the rear view anymore. Took it out to put full windshield in for winter, may not even put it back in next year. FWIW.
I speared my rear view mirror and broke the swivel off, Honda doesn't just sell the swivel, you have to buy the whole assembly. Bought my first one for $ 76.00 and now they want $ 89.00, I walked out shaking my head. Went on line to Super ATV and found the exact mirror for a Polaris ranger with the Polaris clamp, my clamp and bracket are good, ordered one, exact mirror, $ 40.00

Reactions: Bamaprof

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!