P1000 Rear work light wiring question

S

saw1

Apr 17, 2018
Fallon, Nevada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just mounted a pair of led work lights on the ROPS and am unsure the best way to run the wiring from the back to the under the hood electrical hookup ( battery ). Over the top or under the floor? Any advise would be appreciated. I already have backup lights installed that are wired to the reverse alarm wiring but wanted these for use when not using reverse. Also can anyone advise me how to upload pictures to a post?

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just mounted a pair of led work lights on the ROPS and am unsure the best way to run the wiring from the back to the under the hood electrical hookup ( battery ). Over the top or under the floor? Any advise would be appreciated. I already have backup lights installed that are wired to the reverse alarm wiring but wanted these for use when not using reverse. Also can anyone advise me how to upload pictures to a post?
I have my rear work lights and side light run along the top of the rops to the B pillar and then under seat and floorboard to my fuse panel.
To post a pic click upload file and click one of the options like camera or files..then take pic of load one from your stored photos

Reactions: Hondasxs
BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I ran my wires inside flexible/coiled conduit(my terminology, lol) along the ROP(under roof), all the way to the front. Secured with tape and zip ties.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!