Red Mountain Products Skid Plate Install

SuperYeti

SuperYeti

May 11, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hey does anyone have a set of instructions for installing the RMP skid plate? I've just started installing mine today, and there's no instructions, and while obvious, I'd rather have some instructions then spend the extra time figuring it out. I thought there used to be some on the RMP site, but it seems @ohanacreek has it down right now because of the move.

Thanks
Warren

SuperYeti

SuperYeti

May 11, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Ownership

1. 700-4
@ohanacreek thanks for sending them over so quickly, really appreciate it, and the great service you've provided. I love the look of the skids and a-arm guards, and can't wait to see how they perform. Kudos sir for a great product, and ordering experience.

Warren

Reactions: scott and Hondasxs
W

William perry

Apr 27, 2015
@ohanacreek thanks for sending them over so quickly, really appreciate it, and the great service you've provided. I love the look of the skids and a-arm guards, and can't wait to see how they perform. Kudos sir for a great product, and ordering experience.

Warren
would you mind forwarding those instructions please. i received my skidplate/A-arm guards last week also.

Reactions: scott
scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
Mine will get here next week. If yall find any short cuts or tricks be sure to let me know.. Thanks

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!