Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Remember, white is the fastest and Red will eventually fade to pink. Welcome from Mississippi.
#NTC
IMG 2679

advertisement
HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I don't like red but my Pioneer is red! I ordered a new 1/2 ton pu in '91 in red. After two years I despised the color. Since then I've owned a string of nothing but white trucks and cars. Even my wife converted to white cars a few years ago.

If I could trade my red hood and front fender panel for white I would jump at the opportunity.

My vote is for white.

B

boOkerT

Apr 20, 2021
Bellingham, Washington
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My dealer whom I've not meet in person (will soon) told me I had a choice between the SE model or a Red deluxe that was four months ago. I hope you get what ever you choose but I'd be skeptical.....

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!