P1000 Red or White????

M

madwrstler

Jul 31, 2021
Crystal Lake, IL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Pulled the trigger on a new Pioneer 1000-5 today and will be delivered in a month. I have a choice of red or white color based on their allocation but have to let the dealer know by Monday afternoon. I had a white Honda Africa Twin motorcycle I liked (also had red and blue accents) but not sure how white will translate to a UTV vs. red. Thoughts??

Also - I bought this since our current UTV (2016 Can Am Maverick 1000R) is crazy loud and the wife and I are looking at a quieter UTV where we can talk and listen to a little music on the way to different destinations.

Wellzy

Wellzy

Dec 9, 2020
SW Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Absolutely White, I have received so many compliments on mine. It does not show dust on the white panels, and scratches are hidden well also. Decorate with any color decals you like

LED 4   Copy

advertisement
Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
White machine with all black accents!

My wife and I would have chosen white if we had a color choice. Money and availability at the time chose our color for us.

You can add one of these too. Go level 5 it's not my money :p

05Willys

05Willys

Apr 21, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Red wasn't my choice (wanted camo) but I found a red one in a dealer showroom. Took what I could get when there were few to get. Would rather have had white than red. In times like this, color takes a backseat to putting a seat under your backside. You will enjoy either color.

M

madwrstler

Jul 31, 2021
Crystal Lake, IL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
White machine with all black accents!

My wife and I would have chosen white if we had a color choice. Money and availability at the time chose our color for us.

You can add one of these too. Go level 5 it's not my money :p

😆😆. I’ll be using a Megaboom bluetooth speaker to start for my my tunes

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!