P1000 Red or White????

R

rickoshea

I don't like red but my Pioneer is red! I ordered a new 1/2 ton pu in '91 in red. After two years I despised the color. Since then I've owned a string of nothing but white trucks and cars. Even my wife converted to white cars a few years ago.

If I could trade my red hood and front fender panel for white I would jump at the opportunity.

My vote is for white.
ha ha.i just sold my white truck after i bought a red one.
20210417 151800 1
20210520 142400

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
After this most enlightening thread, I have to admit that I'm getting a bit tired of all this "Red is faster", no "White is faster" talk. All of this while us Camo guys just sort of fade into the background. I say No! Camo is good too, though clearly underrepresented and being discriminated against. Enough, I say! I'm founding a new group called the National Association for the Advancement of Camo Pioneers, or N double A-C-P for short. No more getting short shrift from you white and reds, while us camo guys have no idea what color we should be. Or something.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
After this most enlightening thread, I have to admit that I'm getting a bit tired of all this "Red is faster", no "White is faster" talk. All of this while us Camo guys just sort of fade into the background. I say No! Camo is good too, though clearly underrepresented and being discriminated against. Enough, I say! I'm founding a new group called the National Association for the Advancement of Camo Pioneers, or N double A-C-P for short. No more getting short shrift from you white and reds, while us camo guys have no idea what color we should be. Or something.
Camo is white underneath…but red is still the fastest

R

rickoshea

camo's too scared to play.it's always hiding.

advertisement
EMAW

EMAW

Mama Tried!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 3, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
6670500F 9C2F 4C0A A77D C2E1D8E43577

White is EASY!
Some friends might try to change colors for ya! 😂😂😂😂😂

8121A6E1 BFC2 46E5 8443 61D80D8E93E3
@Backwoods, @Jelewis80 damn we had some fun at the TO!

Last edited:
T

Tmorg

Jul 11, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congrats. I have to ask how you are getting it so fast several of us have been waiting for months? I ordered a white one but will take first available.
Welocome to the club by the way!

It's crazy that some of you all have been waiting this long. I actually found several white units in stock down here. I picked my white one up in Tifton GA(it was still in the crate!) Hope you get one soon!

R

rickoshea

Welocome to the club by the way!

It's crazy that some of you all have been waiting this long. I actually found several white units in stock down here. I picked my white one up in Tifton GA(it was still in the crate!) Hope you get one soon!
leads me to believe not alot of people want the white one but take it out of necessity 🤣 .no red ones left on the lot? you can get it in any colour you want as long as it's white🤣.all kidding aside,white looks really good,if it's your only choice.

T

Tmorg

Jul 11, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
leads me to believe not alot of people want the white one but take it out of necessity 🤣 .no red ones left on the lot? you can get it in any colour you want as long as it's white🤣.all kidding aside,white looks really good,if it's your only choice.

A few red here and there but they usually didn't last a day on the lot. I wanted a white one, so worked out for me!!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!