100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Along with the purchase of the new windshield today, I also re-ordered another Camo Bimini top. This one is actually connected to the rear wall panel and has the zippered window. I realized all too late that I had ordered poorly when I just bought the camo Bimini top alone, thinking I could get the rear wall in Camo separately. Wrong, it only comes in black when ordered separately. Learning as I go. So my thoughts are when I do get the new Camo wall and roof combo, I will either sell the smaller singular one or, rig a cover for the back cargo area if I need to put my dog back there. Or, I could use some 3M Marine sealant and glue it to the top of my hood and trim off the edges. This would not only camouflage my hood but also give it a different texture much more durable and cheaper than Hydro Dipping or a vinyl wrap.

Fabric Roof / Rear Panel (camo)
Item #0SR85-HL5-400C

Last edited:
Reactions: trigger
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I cannot find a single picture of the rear camo panel anywhere on google

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!