BOX1

Remi’s Orange Crush!

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
Well i was going to start a thread for my trailer. That would be well…work! 🤣 No, just thought id put it here and not flood the HONDA part of the site.

Heres what I did so far. Painted the walls wit an oil base for durability. Painted the floor with epoxy solvent based paint with a clear top coat. Dont worry, I have texture in the for non slip. Then put some ETrac in last night. Shes coming along nice.
View attachment 343988View attachment 343989View attachment 343990
Damn nice trailer brother!!! I wish I had bought an enclosed trailer like that.

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Damn nice trailer brother!!! I wish I had bought an enclosed trailer like that.
Thanks bud. Yeah i should have done that years ago as well. Only thing is there not cheep especially now a days. But I got a good deal on this one after a long exhausting search

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Nice. That's about the size trailer I'd want to get. What is the length?

I'd be looking to be able to haul my Pioneer and a buddy's rzr, and then in the Winter 3-4 sleds when we run to the UP. What have you been hauling your sleds around with prior to this?
What is that a 24x8x61/2.
Sorry guys for the late reply. I was traveling last night to my cabin.

Its a 26x8-1/2x6-1/2 V-nose.
Dave, Id be careful hauling that RZR, better up your insurance lol. JK.
I can haul my P1K5 and my Talon X2 in there NP. Now, @Plumber32 has the same size trailer I belive and can get his X4 and P1 in there but its tight.

I also got it to haul/store my 4 sleds which won’t be a problem. I have a 2pic clam shell trailer for 2 of my sleds If i needed to haul them. Most of the time during the winter there stored in My garage at the cabin. The cabin is a good sled hub, we ride right from there. Trail #4 is a few hundred yards from the driveway. With this trailer, i can haul my sleds to the UP If Id like.

I also have a 16’ open tandem that Ive always hauled my P1 and Talon on separately of corse. When we go long trips its always been in the 38’ 5er ToyHauler.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry guys for the late reply. I was traveling last night to my cabin.

Its a 26x8-1/2x6-1/2 V-nose.
Dave, Id be careful hauling that RZR, better up your insurance lol. JK.
I can haul my P1K5 and my Talon X2 in there NP. Now, @Plumber32 has the same size trailer I belive and can get his X4 and P1 in there but its tight.

I also got it to haul/store my 4 sleds which won’t be a problem. I have a 2pic clam shell trailer for 2 of my sleds If i needed to haul them. Most of the time during the winter there stored in My garage at the cabin. The cabin is a good sled hub, we ride right from there. Trail #4 is a few hundred yards from the driveway. With this trailer, i can haul my sleds to the UP If Id like.

I also have a 16’ open tandem that Ive always hauled my P1 and Talon on separately of corse. When we go long trips its always been in the 38’ 5er ToyHauler.
Now if you just had a cummins youd have every base covered! But I like your style, leave room. For improvement!

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was just looking at Jackal's trailer for sale and had to come back and take another look at yours...

I can't tell from the pics, but it doesn't look like you can drive sleds out of the front of this? I think that's going to have to be a requirement for me - one of those v-shaped front ends with the drive out ramp.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I was just looking at Jackal's trailer for sale and had to come back and take another look at yours...

I can't tell from the pics, but it doesn't look like you can drive sleds out of the front of this? I think that's going to have to be a requirement for me - one of those v-shaped front ends with the drive out ramp.
Mine does NOT have the front V door. My sleds have reverse so it wasnt a concern of mine. The front door fetches anout 1,500-2k more from what i seen.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Mine does NOT have the front V door. My sleds have reverse so it wasnt a concern of mine. The front door fetches anout 1,500-2k more from what i seen.
You would like up on the Trans Canada Trail heading towards Margaree. All Snowmobile trails. So some are pretty rocky, and steep up and down. But beautiful scenery.
Caper

008E0C1C B769 40E3 B08B 5D2D3093E14C CA90AC9E E8F6 4079 B50A 4CF4B076CD24

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
The 906
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X

How big you looking for? I'm considering selling my NEO to get something better suited for the buggies, 24' + the Vee nose......say 28'ish overall.
PM me if you're interested.

Sorry for the hi-jack Remi 😆

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
How big you looking for? I'm considering selling my NEO to get something better suited for the buggies, 24' + the Vee nose......say 28'ish overall.
PM me if you're interested.

Sorry for the hi-jack Remi 😆
Hell thats ok, No worries man!
if it helps u get a sale👍

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Bought some limit straps and they came today. Thanks @TerryH for the review and video he posted on them. Ill post that link below. They are PRP brand got them from
AllthingzUTV.com they look good and solid for just a heavy strap lol
The rear top bolts where a bit of a bear and knuckle buster lol.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bought some limit straps and they came today. Thanks @TerryH for the review and video he posted on them. Ill post that link below. They are PRP brand got them from
AllthingzUTV.com they look good and solid for just a heavy strap lolView attachment 357299The rear top bolts where a bit of a bear and knuckle buster lol.

View attachment 357298
So now Rhonda has a limited Talon…..nice! 😂

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!