P700 Replacement Battery

L

lawrence

Jan 17, 2019
virginia
Ownership

1. 700-2
2015 Honda Pioneer

So I installed a light bar, and pretty sure while off its draining my battery. And at this point I think the battery is dead. I can jump start it but it really isn't holding a charge anymore. I'll have to work on getting it installed properly.

I'm wondering what battery I should get to replace the OEM. I tried searching the forums but search seems to be broken.

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Go to the auto parts store and get the biggest one that will fit in the hole. The stock battery really doesnt last long especially if doing any winching. It could just be a coincidence. I went through 3 battteries in 3 yrs. Then swapped to a full size and i havent had a problem since. Just changed it after 3 yrs cause the plugs came out the top of the battery and it spilled over in a buddies truck i let him use it for his camper for the weekend.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!