P1000m5 Replacement body cost & part numbers

• Thread starter Justin_Pack_SouthernHonda
  • Start date
Justin_Pack_SouthernHonda

Dec 7, 2015
Chattanooga Tn.
www.southernhonda.com
I was really surprised when I recently quoted a customer for replacement plastic panels. Typically factory replacements are expensive, but Honda has most colors I have checked so far are really affordable! To replace the entire plastic on the pioneer 1000-5 deluxe to the silver color is only $326.73! This includes the silver replacement plastic panels, fenders, and hood. The complete color change to white is only $$329.97! The only one that seems ridicules to me is the camo. The complete color swap to camo is $2,671.54! You would expect to pay a little more but for the price difference I would rather wrap or paint the panels! (you could get 8 kits of white or silver and still have money left over!). I have posted the part numbers and individual pricing in the attachment. Let me know if you would like any other part numbers or pricing.

Attachments

• pioneer 1000 replacement plastic panel.pdf
    926.9 KB · Views: 3,263
T

Test_Eng

Jan 10, 2016
Do you have the pricing/part # info on the 1000-3?

PCB67SS

PCB67SS

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2015
Panama City Beach
Justin in your provided PDF file for the 1000/5 deluxe you list the same part# (81555-HL4-10ZB) for both the Metallic Silver and Ross White......possible typo?

T

Test_Eng

Jan 10, 2016
Do you want the pannels for the eps or non eps? Also what color would you like to swap to? I will be happy to get the part numbers and prices

Sorry, I was brief with the request. Looking for orange and camo prices/ part#s 1000-3 EPS. The red is painful but was a better deal and only option local dealers had for months.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not really a fan of silver but would love a white set.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My phone won't let me open attachments for some reason. I'll look on laptop in the morning. Enjoying the heck outta my 1000 Justin. Put 3.5 hrs on it today (has 10.5 total). Ive bragged on you and Southern to everyone that asks about it. They get alot of attention at the gas pumps lol.

dezs1775

dezs1775

Dec 26, 2015
Orange city Florida
the panel clips on they doors, any idea what they are? the 5 without the panels does not have them or show them. it looks like they come with the doors on the 5d only.

Dec 7, 2015
Chattanooga Tn.
www.southernhonda.com
My phone won't let me open attachments for some reason. I'll look on laptop in the morning. Enjoying the heck outta my 1000 Justin. Put 3.5 hrs on it today (has 10.5 total). Ive bragged on you and Southern to everyone that asks about it. They get alot of attention at the gas pumps lol.
Good morning Delton, I will email it to you, I should have your email on file. I'm glad you love it man, I told you that you wouldn't be disappointed! It's great to see you on here also! If you or any of your friends need anything man just let me know.

Reactions: Scooterchris
S

Scooterchris

No longer active.
Dec 25, 2015
[QU="Justin_Pack_SouthernHonda, post: 37545, member: 3379"]Good morning Delton, I will email it to you, I should have your email on file. I'm glad you love it man, I told you that you wouldn't be disappointed! It's great to see you on here also! If you or any of your friends need anything man just let me know.[/QUOTE]

If you have time bud could you post the part numbers for the white panels for the 1000-5 deluxe. I just want to check the numbers I have before ordering. Thank you sir

Dec 7, 2015
Chattanooga Tn.
www.southernhonda.com
[QU="Justin_Pack_SouthernHonda, post: 37545, member: 3379"]Good morning Delton, I will email it to you, I should have your email on file. I'm glad you love it man, I told you that you wouldn't be disappointed! It's great to see you on here also! If you or any of your friends need anything man just let me know.

If you have time bud could you post the part numbers for the white panels for the 1000-5 deluxe. I just want to check the numbers I have before ordering. Thank you sir[/QUOTE]
Upload 2016 1 16 15 10 4

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!