• Thread starter Justin_Pack_SouthernHonda
  • Start date
S

snow5025

Sep 29, 2018
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
***pioneer 1000-5 deluxe to the silver color is only $326.73 I have posted the part numbers and individual pricing in the attachment. Let me know if you would like any other part numbers or pricing.

I may have missed it, but where are the part numbers etc you mentioned that are attached to your message? I would really like the metallic matte grey

I have a complete set of Phantom Camo side/door panels and hood(front engine enclosure as well, but really don't want to take out and off all the wiring, batteries etc, but will, for sale trade. I also have white side/door panels

in short I would like to buy the metallic matte grey but would settle for silver if that's what's available

thanks

Reactions: Lady01
brennen

brennen

Mar 23, 2021
michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
***pioneer 1000-5 deluxe to the silver color is only $326.73 I have posted the part numbers and individual pricing in the attachment. Let me know if you would like any other part numbers or pricing.

I may have missed it, but where are the part numbers etc you mentioned that are attached to your message? I would really like the metallic matte grey

I have a complete set of Phantom Camo side/door panels and hood(front engine enclosure as well, but really don't want to take out and off all the wiring, batteries etc, but will, for sale trade. I also have white side/door panels

in short I would like to buy the metallic matte grey but would settle for silver if that's what's available

thanks
Were you able to find the silver? and if so how much and where did you buy from?

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I have a complete set of Phantom Camo side/door panels and hood(front engine enclosure as well, but really don't want to take out and off all the wiring, batteries etc, but will, for sale trade.
It's not that hard, really.

Z1986

Z1986

Jan 24, 2022
Grand Junction
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are these prices still valid? Any way I can get a quote for a white set of panels for a 2018 1000-5 deluxe?

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
By chance do you have the part numbers for green?
I think green has been pretty hard to find. I changed my 2018 yellow to the metalic silver a few years back. I looked up Rockymountain and found the green hood and a part number for the front fender, but not much for the side door panels. Here is a thread that talks about what guys have done for the green panels.

W

Wapiti1

Dec 11, 2020
colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I think green has been pretty hard to find. I changed my 2018 yellow to the metalic silver a few years back. I looked up Rockymountain and found the green hood and a part number for the front fender, but not much for the side door panels. Here is a thread that talks about what guys have done for the green panels.

Thanks for the info!

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the info!
I would do a wrap

TundraTrdProguy

TundraTrdProguy

Mar 11, 2024
Zebulon Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I was really surprised when I recently quoted a customer for replacement plastic panels. Typically factory replacements are expensive, but Honda has most colors I have checked so far are really affordable! To replace the entire plastic on the pioneer 1000-5 deluxe to the silver color is only $326.73! This includes the silver replacement plastic panels, fenders, and hood. The complete color change to white is only $$329.97! The only one that seems ridicules to me is the camo. The complete color swap to camo is $2,671.54! You would expect to pay a little more but for the price difference I would rather wrap or paint the panels! (you could get 8 kits of white or silver and still have money left over!). I have posted the part numbers and individual pricing in the attachment. Let me know if you would like any other part numbers or pricing.
I know this is an old post but I’m looking for a complete orange body kit except hood I need black for a pioneer 1000-3. I want to change my green 21 limited to orange. Can you help

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I know this is an old post but I’m looking for a complete orange body kit except hood I need black for a pioneer 1000-3. I want to change my green 21 limited to orange. Can you help

These are the part numbers for a 1000-3 in Orange. Prices shown are from 2016, guessing it will cost around $400-$500 for the same set anymore.

Screenshot 20240314 055256 Drive

Reactions: Rayger143
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from Mi
And I Too do NOT work for Southern Honda lol.
Please Start an Intro Thread with PICS of your rig, yr make and model and a little about yourself Thanks. See u on your intro😉

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!