Orange city Florida
do you have a better pic of the metalic silver up close

IMG 4086

Justin_Pack_SouthernHonda

Dec 7, 2015
Chattanooga Tn.
www.southernhonda.com
UPDATE***** The small rear pannel apparently is the wrong color code. 81555-HL4-A10ZB (white) should be 81555-HL4-A10ZD. WHEN ORDERING A CERTAIN COLOR, MAKE SURE THE COLOR CODE IS CORRECT FOR EACH ITEM!

THE SILVER COLOR CODE IS *NHB68MR*
THE WHITE COLOR CODE IS *NH196*
THE CAMO COLOR CODE IS *YRA05L*
THE ORANGE COLOR CODE IS *YR222R*

S

Scooterchris

No longer active.
Dec 25, 2015
UPDATE***** The small rear pannel apparently is the wrong color code. 81555-HL4-A10ZB (white) should be 81555-HL4-A10ZD. WHEN ORDERING A CERTAIN COLOR, MAKE SURE THE COLOR CODE IS CORRECT FOR EACH ITEM

THE SILVER COLOR CODE IS *NHB68MR*
THE WHITE COLOR CODE IS *NH196*
THE CAMO COLOR CODE IS *YRA05L*
THE ORANGE COLOR CODE IS *YR222R*

Hey justin can you see if you can pull a string and get me the white front fender And the driver side front door in white ofcourse. The company I ordered it from is still saying backordered. Let me know

Bonehead69

Bonehead69

Nov 4, 2015
anyone know what the body bolts part numbers are? I have one that is stripped from the factor of course.

Dec 7, 2015
Chattanooga Tn.
www.southernhonda.com
anyone know what the body bolts part numbers are? I have one that is stripped from the factor of course.
This is what is showing on the diagram.. It doesnt show a cost but if you call a parts center and give them the number they should be able to pull it up. I attached a diagram so you can see if there is anything else you may need. I hope this helps!!!

026 SCREW, SPECIAL (6X16) 90114-MFL-000

Attachments

• honda diagram.pdf
    312.5 KB · Views: 450

Dec 7, 2015
Chattanooga Tn.
www.southernhonda.com
Hey Justin can you see if you can pull a string and get me the white front fender And the driver side front door in white ofcourse. The company I ordered it from is still saying backordered. Let me know

Sorry ScooterChris, I have been extremely busy and haven't had opportunity to get on as much as I like (we are very short staffed!) I assume you have got everything resolved but if not give us a call and we can order it for you (some panels we have a couple in stock). 800-959-5432. Happy riding!

Bonehead69

Bonehead69

Nov 4, 2015
This is what is showing on the diagram.. It doesnt show a cost but if you call a parts center and give them the number they should be able to pull it up. I attached a diagram so you can see if there is anything else you may need. I hope this helps!!!

026 SCREW, SPECIAL (6X16) 90114-MFL-000
Thank you very much that helps alot!!!!

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
I've been watching this thread and thinking how much I would like to have new plastics for my 07 Foreman. Holy Cow. Why are they so much more expensive?

B

Bowtech32

Dec 6, 2013
Can the deluxe rear panels be installed on a non-deluxe model???

5417arms

Mar 5, 2017
VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 9609 View attachment 9610 View attachment 9611 This is what it looks like with the panel off. We have had a couple customers who want the upgraded tires/wheels, and LED lights, but not crazy about the panels. I had one guy who was going to take black washers and put over the inserts(may need shorter bolts also). He also mentioned painting the "nut" black so it blends in better. He plans to keep the panels in good shape and slap them back on when he goes to sell it. It will be scratch free and look almost brand new(on the sides lol).
Do you have the part numbers for the clips and screws that hold the body panels on?

5417arms

Mar 5, 2017
VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've looked at the parts schematics before, but they don't show the part that the screw attaches to. I have a non-deluxe P1000 that I bough body panels for, but the doors did not have any attachment provision for the panels. I have since used some windshield screws, but I have had a few pop out and wanted to find the parts used from the factory.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've looked at the parts schematics before, but they don't show the part that the screw attaches to. I have a non-deluxe P1000 that I bough body panels for, but the doors did not have any attachment provision for the panels. I have since used some windshield screws, but I have had a few pop out and wanted to find the parts used from the factory.
To replicate the factory installation, you would need the special screws with a shoulder and some sort of nutsert to insert into the door.
Have you considered using the plastic rivets/push pins to attach the panels?

Reactions: bobbyhill

5417arms

Mar 5, 2017
VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
To replicate the factory installation, you would need the special screws with a shoulder and some sort of nutsert to insert into the door.
Have you considered using the plastic rivets/push pins to attach the panels?
I had not considered the push pins, but that would probably work great. Thanks for the suggestion.

Reactions: bobbyhill
S

Souldaddy

Oct 18, 2017
Silver city NM
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey Justin,thanks a lot for all your help with part #s for replacing panels.you are the man! I have a 2016 1000-5 deluxe that is white and am wanting to see about replacing all the white panels,hood and front fender section to the limited edition matte grey metallic.any help with part #s and prices would be awesome. Thank you

Reactions: Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey Justin,thanks a lot for all your help with part #s for replacing panels.you are the man! I have a 2016 1000-5 deluxe that is white and am wanting to see about replacing all the white panels,hood and front fender section to the limited edition matte grey metallic.any help with part #s and prices would be awesome. Thank you
@Souldaddy plan on selling your white panels?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!