Upload 2016 1 16 15 10 59
CAMO PIONEER 1000-5D

Justin_Pack_SouthernHonda

Dec 7, 2015
Chattanooga Tn.
www.southernhonda.com
FYI:

The one part quoted for 27 cents is a typo from Honda, talked to my local dealer and it should be 107.36. Still dirt cheap to replace the color. This helped a ton! Thanks.
WE ORDERED IT IN @ THAT PRICE, LOL. IM SURE THEY WILL REPLACE IT REALLY SOON THOUGH. MOST OF THE PARTS CAME IN THE NEXT DAY.. STILL WAITING ON 2 PANNELS(BUT ONE FOR .27 SHOWED UP LOL)

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank goodness I've never been a fan of camo lol. Definitely ordering the white set from Southern. Need a few other things first though.

T

Test_Eng

Jan 10, 2016
Curious... Is the front panel decal supposed to be on the right side with the 1000-5 or special with that color???

Dec 7, 2015
Chattanooga Tn.
www.southernhonda.com
Curious... Is the front panel decal supposed to be on the right side with the 1000-5 or special with that color???
I'm glad someone else noticed it! I was curious why it was in a different place, but it came in that way. They come from honda with stickers already on them..We have ordered a few plastics and each one so far is in the same spot. I'm not sure if they are changing it on the silver model or what the purpose is. (My co-workers wonder why I notice small details like that..).

Reactions: Scooterchris
S

Scooterchris

No longer active.
Dec 25, 2015
I'm glad someone else noticed it! I was curious why it was in a different place, but it came in that way. They come from honda with stickers already on them..We have ordered a few plastics and each one so far is in the same spot. I'm not sure if they are changing it on the silver model or what the purpose is. (My co-workers wonder why I notice small details like that..).

Thats weird!!

Justin can you check on 2 pieces for me? The place i ordered them from called me today and said they were on backorder. I need the white front driverside door and white driverside rear bed panel for a 1000-5
I would greatly appreciate that

Last edited:

Dec 7, 2015
Chattanooga Tn.
www.southernhonda.com
Thats weird!!

Justin can you check on 2 pieces for me? The place i ordered them from called me today and said they were on back order. I need the white front driverside door and white driverside rear bed panel for a 1000-5
I will look it up and see what I can find out. Some of the parts are was on back order, but we also received the ones that was on back order withen a week..(in silver).

Reactions: Scooterchris

Dec 7, 2015
Chattanooga Tn.
www.southernhonda.com
Thats weird!!

Justin can you check on 2 pieces for me? The place i ordered them from called me today and said they were on backorder. I need the white front driverside door and white driverside rear bed panel for a 1000-5

I checked today and for the white replacement, there are 3 panels on backorder.(its actually 3 different parts then 2 weeks ago when we ordered ours.) They don't list a date when they will be in, so far we have received most of our parts in a timely manner. I've listed the part numbers below that are on backorder. (also took a couple pics of a std. 5 seat we did in the next post.) Good luck with it, also if you have time send a pic when you finish it!
81565-hl4-a10zb panel, l *nh196*
67235-hl4-a10zc pnl, l. FR. *nh196*
61105-hl4-a11zc fdr, fr. (type2)

Attachments

• Untitled_01262016_022948.pdf
    298.4 KB · Views: 294

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!