Ride at RRB in Tennessee September 24 -26

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
I know several students in our school district that are being forced to start school with virtual learning instead of in person learning because their parents employers told them that if their kids school gets shut down due to someone being infected with the China Virus they will not be allowed to come back to work.
95% of the parents employers were unions who forced this on their members 🤬

And they also told them if they play sports, band, choir, robotics, etc. the same condition applies. Total bulls***!!!

DrShotgun

DrShotgun

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 20, 2020
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think I’m going to try and make it as long as there are rooms still available at the comfort inn. We opted to ride for our vacation this year and Tennessee is a state our work will let us visit. I can bring my little man right? No restriction on age or size? He’s only 3 but 45” tall and 46lbs.

Blownzuki

Blownzuki

Ditch rider
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2020
Northern Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I think I’m going to try and make it as long as there are rooms still available at the comfort inn. We opted to ride for our vacation this year and Tennessee is a state our work will let us visit. I can bring my little man right? No restriction on age or size? He’s only 3 but 45” tall and 46lbs.
This is going to be a awesome ride!

advertisement
gparks

gparks

Aug 10, 2020
Asheville NC
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
After looking at hotel prices vs taken my toy-hauler I am defiantly leaning more to taken the camper. I have looked at The Ridges campground has anyone stayed there? Is it close to the meeting place for the Saturday ride? looking for details thanks this is the first trip to the area.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
After looking at hotel prices vs taken my toy-hauler I am defiantly leaning more to taken the camper. I have looked at The Ridges campground has anyone stayed there? Is it close to the meeting place for the Saturday ride? looking for details thanks this is the first trip to the area.
I think all of the RRB properties are in the vicinity of trail heads. We stayed at Eagle Rock a few months back and its nice. Close to the Mexican restaurant, gas station, and a few different trails.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
It'll be fun, no restrictions on age or size. Helmets are required though (at least on pavement). But I would have the kiddos wear them regardless if trail/pavement.

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
HTH do they know if you leave your home state????
People snitch. My work will wonder where I’m going and who knows maybe they see on here. It’s BS but I’m super busy with work right now that I’m just going to keep stacking the paper so’s I can make it to TO 2021 in style. 😎 I’m saving for skidder plates next. 🤘🏾🏴‍☠️

advertisement