Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Sounds like a GREAT time!! After we sold the Ranchers and decided the P1K-3 was the better toy for our comfort zone......we ride everyday! Will be my first trip to Tennessee and can’t wait!!! When you retire there’s no reason to hit the brakes!😁
Add your name to the list at top of page it easier to keep up with who's coming.

gparks

gparks

Aug 10, 2020
Asheville NC
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
I will be coming in Friday evening for the Saturday ride is the comfort Inn a good place to stay and near the meet up spot for the ride?

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I will be coming in Friday evening for the Saturday ride is the comfort Inn a good place to stay and near the meet up spot for the ride?
Yes it is its where alot of us will be and you can see the restaurant from there . Look forward to meeting you.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
We're looking at making this trip, the Mrs & I and maybe 2 other couples, only a 13hr drive. :cool:

Giphy 1

advertisement
906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Not for me. Too much going on. Plus, if I go to any state on our list of restricted states I have to isolate for 14 days after and fill out big brother paperwork or risk a $2000 fine. 🤬
Nothing like the land of the free. Sad times!
Sad indeed..... who would've thought an American citizen would need "papers" to travel from state to state.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Not for me. Too much going on. Plus, if I go to any state on our list of restricted states I have to isolate for 14 days after and fill out big brother paperwork or risk a $2000 fine. 🤬
Nothing like the land of the free. Sad times!
Sad indeed..... who would've thought an American citizen would need "papers" to travel from state to state.
I know several students in our school district that are being forced to start school with virtual learning instead of in person learning because their parents employers told them that if their kids school gets shut down due to someone being infected with the China Virus they will not be allowed to come back to work.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
They guy I know with the new sxs and his wife committed to the trip last night. I showed him some pictures from up there and they are ready. He's getting through his break in quick as he can.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!